Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:39 am

I've been planning to get Ys7 and that celceta one for a while, but never bothered.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ban

Post by ban » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:18 am

Ys7 is about to be released on steam, so when it comes out give it a go. It's a blast. Ys VIII has somewhat the same combat system but if you're any kind of Ys veteran or know your shit when it comes to NG and DMC, it's easy due to the way the combat is structured around your agility and tight reflexes.

For classic ones, Felghana on the PC and Origins as poonoo said are excellent.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:33 am

Anybody gonna get Xenoblade 2? It looks like weebshit paired with mmo combat :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:19 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:47 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:31 pm
What wonderful times we live in.

Also I wonder if there already was a stupid game journo who just "discovered" this obscure monster-hunting game and let of a "It's Final Fantasy meets Dark Souls!" truth bomb.
Ask and he shall receive https://archive.fo/jnVPt
journo piece of shit wrote:Monster Hunter is Destiny crossed with Dark Souls and dinosaurs
Oh fucking hell.
phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:41 am

Hank is the most valuable propane tank of wisdom. :D
Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:33 am
Anybody gonna get Xenoblade 2? It looks like weebshit paired with mmo combat :lol:

Nope. I like what they're doing with the class system and the whole attack and support characters but it's kind of a retread to what Camelot did with the Golden Sun series. I really like the way the skill trees are set up here but it's on a Xenogame post Gears and Sagas, which means auto combat and annoying QTE button presses for criticals and that's a huge no-no for me. Plus, it's on the switch.

Need I say more?
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:28 pm

ban wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:41 am
Nope. I like what they're doing with the class system and the whole attack and support characters but it's kind of a retread to what Camelot did with the Golden Sun series. I really like the way the skill trees are set up here but it's on a Xenogame post Gears and Sagas, which means auto combat and annoying QTE button presses for criticals and that's a huge no-no for me. Plus, it's on the switch.
The Golden Sun games are fyckking awesome. LOVE the two first... the one on 3ds not so much lol

I actually had the games pirated, but it was so good that I bought the covers xD

I really hope they have another game on the Switch, but I highly doubt it :(
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:18 am

Honestly I never played xenoblade before, and everyone says its good so I might grab it when I can find it for a decent price.

But man, I'm hardly a weeb but this Pyra girl has some big tits.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 07/490.png
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:49 pm

And the bewb window is also armored. Talk about progress.

I've only played the first one. Pritty gud considering I'm actually not the biggest fan of real-time-mmo-battle-system JRPGs, though there are a few nitpicks:

- Giving you XP for sidequests was a mistake. You can get overleveled for story stuff on accident
- Those Mechons lost a lot of atmosphere when they decided to start talking. Them sounding like a mix between a schoolyard bully and a saturday morning cartoon villain didn't help, either. Also makes it even easier to see the big plot twist coming.
- What's WRONG with Shulk's face?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:09 am

I haven't touched a Xenoblade game either. I want to like it but the combat system looks boring and not something you can be engaged in for 50+ hours.
On the length…

– Game has 10 chapters
– At chapter 4 Game Informer was around the 45-hour mark

“As you may or may not have expected, the playtime required to beat this game is a little on the high side. If you just play the mainline story, there’s still enough to probably be comparable to Xenoblade 1, but like in past Xeno series, if you are just playing the main story, there might be times where you encounter a boss or an enemy that’s actually a little bit too tough or very tough for you to beat. I strongly recommend taking side roads, taking the time to explore different areas, defeating monsters, picking up items, leveling your character up, [and] doing quests.” – Takahashi

The pandering to weebshits is obvious. They talk about her being the key to save the world and they all fight over it or something. I have a hard time taking it seriously when the half naked fanservice is a major plot point. :lol:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:55 am

weebshit is all about neet pandering
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome