Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Pope Corky III

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:43 pm

Looks more like a bad attempt to make a Persona game.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:44 pm

Bloody Raw reject.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:58 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:43 pm
I have seen more sensible designs in both Persona and Neptunia. Whoever they hired as the designer was a serious mistake.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:27 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:55 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:32 pm
Xenoblade 2 ladies and gentleman

phpBB [video]

SpoilerShow
Why did they turn this into weeb trash? The other two games were pretty standard JRPG fare in terms of presentation but this shit makes Blazblu look normie.
On the superbestfriends podcast they go over how it's just pandering weeb trash now. My guess is they saw how good those hyper dimension neptunia games did as far as sales go and figured that weebs just love this shit (and they do)
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:35 am

Even as the resident Xenoblade Chronicles fantard, I honestly never cared about a sequel because in my estimation there simply is no way to continue the story.
SpoilerShow
The story ends with you literally killing God. A God that was sleeping inside of you waiting to erase and rebuild the universe again in and endless cycle. You actually reset the universe in a new Big Bang and our heroes now live on Earth again. I mean really, how the fuck do you follow that? At all? Now yea, you could have the sequel be the plot of "humans gonna human" and a civil war breaking out, but that's like following Iron Maiden with Bob Dylan. It's not a bad idea for a plot but its so minuscule in scope it will be nothing less than a disappointment.
If Nintendo wanted to keep pumping out a product to make money, Xenoblade Chronicles X was the proper way to go. Yes the story was basic bitch and the plot twist at the end is so laughably stupid you can tell they threw it in there just because XC fans were expecting something like that, but it doesn't matter because at the end of the day its a game. With successive games you are supposed to improve on the mechanics. Which XCX did. And even if they didn't, at least this time there were giant mechs.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:57 pm

Weeb trash is the best kind of trash. Better than any western variety of trash at least.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:58 pm
Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:43 pm
I have seen more sensible designs in both Persona and Neptunia. Whoever they hired as the designer was a serious mistake.
Persona's designs never struck me as odd.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:57 pm
Persona's designs never struck me as odd.
There's a certain character design I found a bit un-BEAR-able.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:20 pm

Teddy was okay. Or do you mean his gay human bean form?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm

That as well. But maybe I'm just creeped out because I just know some weirdo on the internet fantasizes about wearing Teddy as a suit.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:41 am

I forgot there's a nip baseball team with a pink sheep (?) girl mascot that everyone wants to fuck.