Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Snow Baller

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by Snow Baller » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:38 am

The person in this pic is also a communist furry with their own thread on foxdickfarms. IIRC someone did say to him that Mario is made by Japan, but he says since Japans westernization in the 1870s and US occupation that they are culturally western now. By this logic since anime and jap shit is big in the US ergo america is culturally eastern now.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:07 am

At least show something interesting if you take the thread title literally.

For anyone not knowing, the air intake vents are not where this guy placed his fan :lol:

ban

Post by ban » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:41 am

Unless you wanna learn nip speak and moonrunes tictac, I suggest you get them digitally, that's the cheapest shit for Vita currently. Their limited physical run, especially in the west due to "cartridges ebign a risk" or whatever shit the publishers and whoever at SONY gave as a reason bascially sets a threshold at how low the price can get.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:20 pm

ban wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:41 am
Unless you wanna learn nip speak and moonrunes tictac, I suggest you get them digitally, that's the cheapest shit for Vita currently. Their limited physical run, especially in the west due to "cartridges ebign a risk" or whatever shit the publishers and whoever at SONY gave as a reason bascially sets a threshold at how low the price can get.
I agree, but that memory card pricing though. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Seele

Post by Seele » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:35 am

Gotta love it when shitheels defend the overpriced nature of the Switch Pro Controller just because of "muh barely used motion control" + "muh HD Rumble".

By comparison, the Wii U Pro Controller (regardless of the dead platform it was attached to) cost only $50 and had over 80 hours of battery on a single charge, but because it's Nintendo, they're pulling an "Apple Inc." move and getting away with it. I'm sorry, but modern console controllers (DS4, Xbone, Joy-Cons, and Switch Pro) fucking suck in current year.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:17 am

I was about to say. The WiiU Pro controller has battery life forever. I can barely remember ever charging it. That might also be virtue to the console but I've played lots and lots of hours of MonHun 3U on it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:29 am

You can just get a charging cord (most systems come with one) and charge up the controller when you're not using it. It's not that big a deal unless you legit play 20 hours of vidya per day and your system is spewing flames because you have it constantly running.

I don't know what the xbox 360 controller battery life is and I've never had to find out. It lasts "long enough" and I just charge it back up when I'm not using it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:45 am

I bought several new Wii U Pro controllers for just $40 each. They had fucking infinity battery life, too.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:36 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:29 am
I don't know what the xbox 360 controller battery life is and I've never had to find out. It lasts "long enough" and I just charge it back up when I'm not using it.
You don't understand, mate. A 360 controller can run out of battery in a playsession. Especially since you're killing rechargeables if you charge them unnecessarily. The WiiU pro controller weighs next to nothing and you don't have to recharge it for weeks. It's crazy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:02 pm

Phew, a good thing my 360 controller has an actual cable.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette