Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:05 pm

At least they cater to their audience, unlike western devs who cater to people that don't even play vidya.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:09 am
The pandering to weebshits is obvious. They talk about her being the key to save the world and they all fight over it or something. I have a hard time taking it seriously when the half naked fanservice is a major plot point. :lol:

She's a stronk, independent women, you bigot.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:17 pm

I bought Xenosaga 1 all those years ago for KOS-MOS's big blue robobutt and I never regretted it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:27 pm

That series tried so hard to be some kind of NGE JRPG it wasn't even funny. You could play bingo with the amount of SYMBOLISM!! going on.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

ban

Post by ban » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:20 am

The series was best when it was about Hikaru Midorikawa expy No4 trying to be a kung fu mecha pilot with evolving robo physics and nukes in an FF world, like in Gears. But the creator went gaga because he apparently didn't like what Sakaguchi and team brought to the table. Shame.

Nintentards are on meltdown lately, you have Switch spergs basically wishing death on the 3DS owners and for their console to die just because Switch needs to dominate everything or some gay shit. Strolling through the GFaqs Switch board is a barrel load of laughs at the insanity. It's like the whole Vita vs PSP board war a few years back when PSP was chilling and Vitafags wanted to eradicate PSP and its games from history. :lol:

Also, after Gears and Saga, the Xeno series combat sucks major ass. Fucking pseudo ass MMO combat shit with QTE criticals. Monolith Soft made PxZ and other such portable games with a similar combat system, they couldn't be arsed to do that on a 3D plane?
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:16 am

The funny thing about PSP vs Vita is I still play my PSP. People who played the PSP back then still play it now.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:31 am

I'm hoping in a few years vita games becomes as cheap as psp games where I can purchase them for a dollar or two.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:09 pm

ban wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:20 am
Nintentards are on meltdown lately, you have Switch spergs basically wishing death on the 3DS owners and for their console to die just because Switch needs to dominate everything or some gay shit.
They don't even compete so no clue why they don't release 3DS exclusives on the Switch. At least from my perspective if I wanted something portable it would be the 3DS, if I wanted power and occasionally sit on the couch without TV it would be the Switch. The reason why you could never convince me to buy another Gameboy is because I hated how small the screens are. It's understandable if you want it portable but when you get older I have other things to do than walk around with video games.

I'm not gonna buy that Xenoblade game. Weebshit written all over it is not even the problem. The combat sucks major dick from what I seen and heard. You beat the shit out of trash mobs for half n hour while standing in one place and pressing/holding a button. No wonder they put quicktime events in there, you would get bored to death and start chewing your controller otherwise :lol:

I don't know what and how this franchise was before but it fell victim to moeshit. Their excuse was they wanted to do proper facial animations which was apparently criticized back then because the old games lacked it. I highly doubt this is what the fans had in mind. That's what you get, don't open pandoras box.

I heard the virtual console will be named something else and become a subscription. Makes sense with how they suddenly dodged the name virtual console when they were all over it beginning 2017.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:12 pm

NIntendoflix?
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:06 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:31 am
I'm hoping in a few years vita games becomes as cheap as psp games where I can purchase them for a dollar or two.
I can only hope, but I don't think they will be. Unfortunately, my suspicion is vita games overall were produced in much smaller batches, so the prices will be more stable. The cheapest (non-trash) vita games I've seen were $15 in some super sale price on amerzone. Even if nobody is playing vita games, the cheap ones won't be as cheap as old copies of Peace Walker because not as many copies of those vita games were made. The PSP was never the #1 handheld, but they made a fair amount of them and it did well. Vita was killed so early that most physical releases were essentially limited runs. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome