Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Duwango
Goon

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by Duwango » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:20 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:33 pm
Woah, the review cucking is real.

I get that most zelda games are solid or whatever, but I'd hardly say most zelda games are a 93/100. I'm not sure I'd rate the best of the games quite that highly. Maybe link to the past, link's awakening and the two capcom Oracle games. Or at least Ages.
Nintenyearolds are so grotesquely infantile that they creamed themselves hard over Link having a disguise as a belly dancer or some shit. I just know that the tumblrtard crowd fawned uncontrollably about it and unsurprisingly they didn't address anything else about the game.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:37 pm

Duwango wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:20 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:33 pm
Woah, the review cucking is real.

I get that most zelda games are solid or whatever, but I'd hardly say most zelda games are a 93/100. I'm not sure I'd rate the best of the games quite that highly. Maybe link to the past, link's awakening and the two capcom Oracle games. Or at least Ages.
Nintenyearolds are so grotesquely infantile that they creamed themselves hard over Link having a disguise as a belly dancer or some shit. I just know that the tumblrtard crowd fawned uncontrollably about it and unsurprisingly they didn't address anything else about the game.
Why would he have that disguise?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:25 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:53 pm
Has there even been a main Zelda entry with bad scores? I get the impression they all get pretty good ones simply because it's Zelda and shit. Even if some fans complain how they changed too much and/or too little.

EDIT: lol, the worst main entry has been Zelda 2 with a a score of 78 on metacritic. Every other main game is at least a 93.
If you give a Zelda game a score below 90 then the Nintenyearolds will lash out at you like they did at the Twilight Princess review on Gamespot, even though Jeff ended up being 100% right when he said it just retread Ocarina of Time. The 8.8 score triggered them so fucking much that it became a 4chan meme:

Now that 4chan has gone more /pol/ 88 means something else entirely.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:17 am

The ObnoxiousDouche videos have aged extremely poorly.
Charlar wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:37 pm
Why would he have that disguise?
The Nintenyearold base nowadays consists exclusively of emotionally undeveloped manchildren, womenchildren and transfreaks form tumblr and reddit. Anything goes when it comes to scoring brownie points and ensuring they'll keep spending the neetgibs on their precious toy company.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:44 am

Auli wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:20 pm
Barely any music at all.
Yeah its like this game has no music but what is in it is good. When I look up the OST there is 240 pieces but no song for when you walk around on the overworld which you do 90% of the time. I guess thats why it feels so silent all the time.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:40 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:44 am
Auli wrote:
Barely any music at all.
Yeah its like this game has no music but what is in it is good. When I look up the OST there is 240 pieces but no song for when you walk around on the overworld which you do 90% of the time. I guess thats why it feels so silent all the time.

I just looked up the game's sypnosis, i'm more interested in the idea of futuristic Hyrule with giant robots and mechanical robots helping Zelda and Link but no, Nintendo hates money
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Seele

Post by Seele » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:58 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:44 am
Auli wrote:
Barely any music at all.

That's what happens when you hire the composer of the Animal Crossing games and result in various piano renditions that sound nearly identical to each other, thus creating the most forgettable Zelda OST save for a few tracks.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:55 pm

Soo, Mario Odyssey looks good...

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:55 pm
Soo, Mario Odyssey looks good...
It ruins the deep lore of Donkey Kong and the Super Mario Bros. Super Show. Boycott.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:20 am

Yeah, I imagine Blobson are having epileptic fits over it