Coalition of Cucks (MOBA Sperg)

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Coalition of Cucks (MOBA Sperg)

Post by mad bum » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:36 am

I was perfectly fine NOT knowing about this dude so thanks Polygon for adding to the pool of useless "internet famous" cocks that I now know of…

By InfGam on 01.09.18 4:24pm
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:11 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:36 am
I was perfectly fine NOT knowing about this dude so thanks Polygon for adding to the pool of useless "internet famous" cocks that I now know of…

By InfGam on 01.09.18 4:24pm
At least I made it so Polygon doesn't get more views from here. Small victory.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:29 pm

Whats the point though. His shtick is being the toxic manlet. Sooner or later he will get bent because Rito is so gay you cant even be toxic on stream even if you dont type in the game.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:34 am

Playing right into his hand. He'll just go back to Overcucked again in that case.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:12 pm

At least Blizzard gives less of a fuck of you swear or go toxic. Not like Riot. That company can eat a dick.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:48 pm

Riot has the "let the community handle it" approach which doesn't work, and they are to busy counting there money.

All these players think they are going to be the next BIG E-SPORTS STAR and all that does is make them foam at the mouth because they feel like some random casual fag like me is going to ruin there chance at being in e-sports arena.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:30 pm

Can someone explain the appeal of Mobas and E-Sports? I tried to understand what is so interesting in those things and i feel i'm missing information to understand what seem fun in them
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:02 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:48 pm
Riot
They sold it off to some chinese company a while ago and surprise surprise the game brought lootboxes onto the table and some other bullshit.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:35 pm

Charlar wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:30 pm
Can someone explain the appeal of Mobas and E-Sports? I tried to understand what is so interesting in those things and i feel i'm missing information to understand what seem fun in them
I guess it's the fantasy of becoming a rich jock without actually having to do any sports. The main conundrum I see is that the audience basically has to also be familiar with the respective e-sport to actually get what is going on.
I mean, most traditional team sports are rather simple, but video games have all these little bits and pieces that will easily confuse you. Could you picture something like soccer, except with a couple dozen different "classes"?
mad bum wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:48 pm
All these players think they are going to be the next BIG E-SPORTS STAR and all that does is make them foam at the mouth because they feel like some random casual fag like me is going to ruin there chance at being in e-sports arena.
E-sports really need at least two types of servers:

Type A: "FUN ALLOWED SERVER"
TYPE B: "SUPER SERIOUS 1337 PRO GRAMER SERVER / WE WILL RAPE YOUR FACE IF YOU SUCK"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:25 pm

All you need is provide people with a dedicated server tool and it'll sort itself out. We had multiple servers running. One password protected for training and clan wars, a public one with clan war regulations, one without extra rules that would run the most popular game mode and one that would just run anything in it's rotation.
Because even as a clan player you sometimes just want to fuck around for a night with a couple of beers and exclusively use shit weapons or something.

But that stuff won't really happen anymore. Gotta have all servers under controll for the money bait in form of unlockables, XP and whatever else kinds of shit the publisher can think of. Wouldn't want to have a game just be played for it's gameplay.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!