Coalition of Cucks (MOBA Sperg)

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Coalition of Cucks (MOBA Sperg)

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:50 pm

Brad posing as Chillock the black nazi muslim christian nicknamed harrythebarry wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:34 pm
MOBA
ABOMination

I played LoL back in the day and occasionally see if there is a fun hero out on HotS but ill be the first to admit mobas are retarded. You need to pray you dont have an idiot or troll on the team or thats 20 mins wasted from the start.

And all leavers should be shot, seriously cianigger wtf?
Let me reiterate;

It's a fucking video game. You are not some gaming professional. I should not have to treat a game, even a "competitive" one, like a job.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:15 pm

That has NOTHING to do with it.... its about you being so selfish you are willing to put yourself above 9 other people (most moba 5v5) and completely waste 20 mins or more of their time.

If I come home from work and want to play 2 rounds of hots before I drop dead in my bed and its a leaver 2 times you better know Ill be pissed as fuck.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:40 pm

Brad posing as Chillock the black nazi muslim christian nicknamed harrythebarry wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:15 pm
If I come home from work and want to play 2 rounds of hots before I drop dead in my bed and its a leaver 2 times you better know Ill be pissed as fuck.
What a baby.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:45 pm

That has NOTHING to do with it.... its about you being so selfish you are willing to put yourself above 9 other people (most moba 5v5) and completely waste 20 mins or more of their time.

I should care why exactly? It's a video game. All the reporting or banning in the world can't stop me from enjoying it my way lol.

I often see people in unranked games belittling people for messing up ONCE. Either myself or another. At that point I just say nothing and start feeding and take a bong rip and laugh at the ensuing rage.

If you're such an insane autist that treats a vidya like "life and death", I have zero fucks to give you.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:24 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:45 pm

I should care why exactly? It's a video game. All the reporting or banning in the world can't stop me from enjoying it my way lol.

I often see people in unranked games belittling people for messing up ONCE. Either myself or another. At that point I just say nothing and start feeding and take a bong rip and laugh at the ensuing rage.

If you're such an insane autist that treats a vidya like "life and death", I have zero fucks to give you.
Not liking my time to be thrown away has nothing to do with life and death view of gaming you braindead fruitfly.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:36 pm

Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:24 pm
CIANIgger wrote:

Not liking my time to be thrown away has nothing to do with life and death view of gaming you braindead fruitfly.
Again. I should care why?

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:36 am

Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:24 pm
CIANIgger wrote:

>playing video games
>complaining about their time being thrown away

:roll:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:45 am

Praise the lord for guest posting.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:03 am

That guest needs to register STAT.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:31 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:03 am
That guest needs to register STAT.
I have like 3 accounts but I prefer to guest post until I want to make a thread since you can't thread anymore without registering.