Coalition of Cucks (MOBA Sperg)

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Coalition of Cucks (MOBA Sperg)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:07 pm

Yeah, there was some lulz to be had of just loading up your 'Mech with nothing but machine guns.

And remember when multiplayer games didn't come with levels and perks and shit?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:41 am

Mechwarrior Online had fantastic opportunities to do dumb stuff but the best laughs were had in Aliens vs. Predator.
The flamethrower was fucking useless due to the physics just not being able to handle flames properly. So we all grabbed that shit since it wasn't ever banned on any server because you'd be mad to even pick it up. We went all flamer and did nothing but melee attacks whenever we got close. Melee attacks for Marines were nothing but a defensive thing. You could stop a heavy attack with it but barely did any damage at all. But you did a minor stun with it. We went Predator hunting and caught one in a corner and just bashed the fucker 3 on 1. It took over fifty melee attacks to kill the guy. He rage quit to those mad shitters that were using the shittest weapon in the game and clobbered him for well over two minutes in some fucking corner. I still have to laugh thinking about it.

Yeah, I remember. It was a better time, really. All that held you back was you being shit. You had some actual goal to overcome instead of a virtual counter that doesn't even mean anything.
Getting flashbanged and yet aceing a round completely blind on Dust at the Northcon Netparty and getting noticed for it while taking a smoke break by people reading my ID tag. Playing UT 2k4 on my shitty TFT monitor with inbuilt lag and motion blur and still consistently getting top 3 online. Being utter shit at Quake 3 Arena. Those are the memories. None of that was because of some kind of level or boosters or loot. All skill or the lack of it. Good fucking times, bruh.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:33 pm

I was obsessed with wolfenstein enemy territory for about 3 years and I mean OBSESSED, like 16 hours a day constantly playing with my friend at his place.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:18 pm

I would have liked to play that shadowrun multiplayer fps when it was active. It was a pretty cool concept for a team shooter. Kind of like TF2 except mixed with Quake or something more traditional.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:55 pm

It wasn't good despite the interesting concepts. It was basically counter strike with magic.

https://youtu.be/w2_W9aUN7lA?t=1m35s

It was universally hated back then because it's not what the fans wanted, and pc gaming on console in 2007 sucked ass. I think if the game came out today it would be really good however.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:10 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:55 pm
It wasn't good despite the interesting concepts. It was basically counter strike with magic.

https://youtu.be/w2_W9aUN7lA?t=1m35s

It was universally hated back then because it's not what the fans wanted, and pc gaming on console in 2007 sucked ass. I think if the game came out today it would be really good however.
I think so too.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:54 am

I find myself thinking back and more and more often about how much more interesting the world of gaming was. Despite less people playing, there were more communities of regular players that gave a damn. And games were much more different to each other.
Doesn't even matter what genre outside a few.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:56 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:54 am
I find myself thinking back and more and more often about how much more interesting the world of gaming was. Despite less people playing, there were more communities of regular players that gave a damn. And games were much more different to each other.
Doesn't even matter what genre outside a few.
Then CoD and MOBA's happened. Go figure. Well "esports" :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:16 pm

Even esports wasn't so cancerous when it was just fuckers playing fighting games or counter strike.

Mobas are the true cancer in gaming right now tbh.
RAPEMAN wrote:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:57 pm

I love the FGC as salty as they can get.

It's because theirs so much passion in it, these people don't rely on anyone else but themselves.

I also love the FGC because if you really work hard, you can finish top 16 and get things like sponsorship deals and be a notable player. If you play league of retards you can be a giant pub star but never get any fame
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]