People Drop Their Spaghetti Over Skyrim

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: People Drop Their Spaghetti Over Skyrim

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:36 pm

I didn't like Oblivion at all. The use of magic on its own button might have been "better" than skyrim, but only in the way a turd is better than a mountain of feces. The magic use in Oblivion was primitive in the extreme and felt super clunky. I will never forget doing a mage battle in the arena and trying to figure out how to aim with my shitty canned hand animation for casting.

The game would probably be much better perceived in comparison to Skyrim if the visuals and feel were less clunky overall. Oblivion has aged very poorly.

As with Skyrim, pretty much the only parts of Oblivion I can say I liked were the guild quests. The brotherhood quest in oblivion was great, especially how it ended.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

???

Post by ??? » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:30 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:36 pm
trying to figure out how to aim with my shitty canned hand animation for casting.
They give you a crosshair for a reason.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:40 pm

The best Elder Scrolls would be a total conversion of Dragon's Dogma.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:57 pm

While Dragon's Dogma has plenty of issues, I can't think of any that would be remedied by merging it with Bethesda's shitshow. If anything, Bethesda can't make games that have sophisticated and in depth gameplay - their efforts to "spice" things up with finishing moves in Skyrim were laughable at best. And don't even get me started on Fallout 4...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:21 am

Since I can't make threads here it goes:

For some reason people just now go crazy over lootboxes. They got the UK government involved. What do you guys think about this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments ... rnment_to/
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/201300

Seele

Post by Seele » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:43 am

Loot boxes are cancer and deserve no place in gaming. The only reason companies are getting away with this shit is due to how incredibly gullible the majority of modern gaming culture has become as modern dumbass gamers continue to shell out thousands of dollars per day on stuff you could potentially unlock in the game anyway. As such, companies want to cash in on this shekel magnet, and sadly, it's working.

It's essentially gambling since it triggers a dopamine response in the brain to demand more since it's a RNG system, and manchild faggots will go on defending this shit like the cucks they are, making up any excuse to justify the existence of these microtransactions. Shadow of War, Battlefront II, and Panderwatch are full of these.

Also, that petition will do nothing. The ESRB doesn't consider loot boxes as gambling, so the government might not be interested. This shit will only get worse unless people vote with their wallets (which won't happen anytime soon).
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:07 am

Online petitions are always, no matter what the subject, fucking retarded.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Seele wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:43 am
It's essentially gambling since it triggers a dopamine response in the brain to demand more since it's a RNG system

I honestly don't get it, why now and why try to involve the government. Companies just gonna circumvent it even if the worst case scenario of a ban happens.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:32 pm

Well, the government might have to step in if we get a bunch of lovely news articles regardng lootboxes. I can already picture a few:
  • Boy spends over $1,000 on lootboxes per week / "I just wanted that hat!"
  • South Korean gamer hospitalized after dangerous "diet" / "He needed more cash for lootboxes, so he just stopped buying food"
  • How my lootbox addiction forced me into prostitution - A Female Gamer Tale
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette