Cuphead (lolwut)

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Pope Corky III

Cuphead (lolwut)

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:23 pm

Post cliffnotes please on why this game has people pissy. I'm too lazy to look it up myself.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Seele

Re: Cuphead (lolwut)

Post by Seele » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:37 pm

• Game Journalist outlets, like Polygon & The Verge, complained about how the difficulty was "unfair" for them.
  • They demand inclusion for casual players.
  • Dean Takahashi fails at getting past the tutorial despite having "over 20 years of gaming experience".
  • If you played classic Mega Man, Cuphead is essentially that in terms of "run 'n gun" gameplay, but frauds like Flustered Fernando suck ass at it despite giving it good review scores.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:08 pm

I've also heard people compare it to Metal Slug in terms of how fast you can get killed. No wonder these guys whine about it being too hard. They have no balls.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:28 pm

Cuphead doesn't seem too shabby of a game, but I quickly lost interest in it when it took such a long-ass time to be made and developed. I don't care what the excuses are; it shouldn't take this long to cook up a Mega Man/Metal Slug knock-off game.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:08 pm
I've also heard people compare it to Metal Slug in terms of how fast you can get killed. No wonder these guys whine about it being too hard. They have no balls.
Redditors are huge fucking babies who don't want to deal with anything resembling a challenge anywhere ever, otherwise they will toss themselves into autistic frenzies on how they're being oppressed by the game and it's makers. No wonder "indie" gaming is so sterilized and mind-boggingly shallow.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:42 pm

Bartnopolis wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:28 pm
Cuphead doesn't seem too shabby of a game, but I quickly lost interest in it when it took such a long-ass time to be made and developed. I don't care what the excuses are; it shouldn't take this long to cook up a Mega Man/Metal Slug knock-off game.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:08 pm
Redditors are huge fucking babies who don't want to deal with anything resembling a challenge anywhere ever, otherwise they will toss themselves into autistic frenzies on how they're being oppressed by the game and it's makers. No wonder "indie" gaming is so sterilized and mind-boggingly shallow.
It took a while because it was originally just a boss rush game but people wanted levels in it too so they delayed it. It did fuck with the marketing of the game to go silent for a while but it seems to have corrected itself.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:54 am

I got Cuphead. It's aight.
Is Spoony dead yet?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:18 am

Cuphead looks ok by itself but the fanbase seems cancerous and the mainstream journalism media apparently can't hold all those Ls from being shit at video games generally.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:24 am

All fanbases are cancer.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:59 am

The faggot from The Verge wasn't just dumber than a four year old:

No no no, he is dumber than a fucking pidgeon:

25 fucking years of experience in gaming tho, bruh!
It's the whole Polygon Doom shit all over again with multiple outlets and a podcast with the dunce doing nothing but appologetics, screaming >muh gaymurgates from the rooftops. Yet another pathetic display of reasons why gaming journalism must die and why killing one of the journos shouldn't be treated as anything different as squashing an ant under your heel.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:24 am
All fanbases are cancer.
!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:07 am

Any game that isnt a barely-interactive, agenda-pushing piece of shit like Life is Tumblr is too hard for them. It's part of why they lavish praise on that crap. Being degenerate is the other part.
Is Spoony dead yet?