Politically Correct Fantasy 15 (Final Fantasy Thread)

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Cancer

Re: Politically Correct Fantasy 15 (Final Fantasy Thread)

Post by Cancer » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:22 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:37 pm
"Just as you slaughtered all the orcs in the camp, you come across a tent full of little orc kids. You fall because you are a horrible person!"
Yeah. This is probably the worst GM move one could pull. Of course, at least in this case one could argue that you weren't aware and you could then make it as right as possible or you could go the opposite direction and slaughter the orc children and make a case for them also being inherently evil because of their parents.

Neither is a good situation and the GM is a dick either way.
Charlar wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:28 pm
The problem with Alignment is too many people are dumb and don't realize it isn't a straightjacket like thing, you aren't forced to follow your alignment 110% all the damn time.
You are when your GM makes everything you do change part of your alignment. People have even done this for custom maps in Neverwinter Nights, before, under the guise of, "it makes your choices matter!"

Yeah. Sure. Because I definitely should get a lawful point for saying that I'll help the city guard quell a prisoner rebellion, or something, because that's something I 100% do because I'm for law and order of some kind and not at all because I want to protect my hometown and/or family from the degenerates in the prison that want to rape and murder them.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:26 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:37 pm
you come across a tent full of little orc kids. You fall because you are a horrible person!
GRRM is that you?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:41 pm

Valar shitpostis. All men must shitpost.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

dewani1979

Online Games

Post by dewani1979 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:13 pm

My guess is that you're looking for an www.imdb.com for PC Games.
Unfortunately this data wasn't very well kept, and there were hundreds
of small business game companies that only released a couple thousand
copies of a particular game, and then were never seen or heard from
again
jetpack joyride full game download

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:49 pm

Fuck i read on a bit on John Flynt/John Flynt after i heard it declared it's candidacy for the US presidency after Trump won and fuck me it has shit taste in Final Fantasy: It shat on it for having Setzer, accused him of being 100% irredeemably evil for his past and kidnapping Celes, that Celes was treated as a joke and that scene promote sexual slavery.

What's it's favorite Final Fantasy you might ask? FF8. For fuck sake's even X, X-2 and the XIII didn't fuck up female character like 8 with Rinoa.

Fucking tranny
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:09 pm

This is the wonderful human being that is convinced any Metroid game after the first is a devious cover-up story by Nintendo to hide the fact that Samus Aran has always been trans, all based on the joke answer from a background artist of the first Metroid. Not exactly a trustworthy source when it comes to video games.

(Also it uses "sexism" like DSP uses "input lag" when it comes to explaining its own shortcomings.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:08 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:09 pm
This is the wonderful human being that is convinced any Metroid game after the first is a devious cover-up story by Nintendo to hide the fact that Samus Aran has always been trans, all based on the joke answer from a background artist of the first Metroid. Not exactly a trustworthy source when it comes to video games.

(Also it uses "sexism" like DSP uses "input lag" when it comes to explaining its own shortcomings.)
It also shit on Xenoblade Chronicles for "not showing the female population" several hours in and Shantae and the Pirate Curse for "fat-shaming" Sky when her dad comment on her clothing
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:50 pm

How is Johnny's senate race going anyway? Failing horribly I assume

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:59 pm

He'll probably blame it on sexism, just how he does it for everything.
-Yours Truly

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:18 am

I personally have no interest or investment in this game, but apparently SquareEnix went out of their way to ret-con the heroine's death through DLC or something?