Politically Correct Fantasy 15 (Final Fantasy Thread)

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Politically Correct Fantasy 15 (Final Fantasy Thread)

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:50 am

Paladins are that class your friends refuse to use because they don't think they can be one or party with one while also being a raging lesbian in a fantasy setting due to some inbred belief that DnD Paladins have to follow IRL Jesus teachings.

I mean, I know you were joking when you were asking, but I used to legit get pissed off when I told my buddies that I preferred the Paladin class and was immediately banned from playing with them because somehow fantasy settings follow modern Christianity and that's what they associated a Paladin with.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:14 am

I was joking, yes. Your friends were so hellbent on RPing as a lesbian that they got tumblr triggered about a good 'ol exterminatus style paladin? Have they cut their dick off yet and entered hormone therapy?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:17 am

... actually yes. Not a joke.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:50 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:17 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:05 pm
I was fucking around with neverwinter nights 2 and it's impressively fun to make a shitty warlock elf in the character creation. Haven't even played the game yet, but I was impressed by the detail in building your dudes.
It's arguable that the first Neverwinter Nights is a better game for dicking around just because of how easy it actually is to set up your own campaign to run with your friends.
The only problem is you lose out on a lot of the new rules, races, items, spells, etc that 2 brings to the table. Then again, I'm not too certain that I care if my buddy gets to play a tiefling, anyway, because I'm too busy trying to prove to people that properly playing a Paladin doesn't mean being Lawful Stupid and anti-fun.

Nobody knows the fun of playing a Scythe wielding Paladin.
Like I said, I haven't actually played the game proper yet, but the amount of customization was really nice and made me remember when games provided meaningful character creation beyond cosmetic bullshit that gets covered up with armor anyway.

It's cool how you can start out a game and the game is already giving you tips on what your dude is good at and what shit he can't do. I was going to roll a Sorceror until I realized it would fuck my ability to wear armor.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:02 am

I should have posted everything in one post
Last edited by Charlar on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:50 am
Paladins are that class your friends refuse to use because they don't think they can be one or party with one while also being a raging lesbian in a fantasy setting due to some inbred belief that DnD Paladins have to follow IRL Jesus teachings.

I mean, I know you were joking when you were asking, but I used to legit get pissed off when I told my buddies that I preferred the Paladin class and was immediately banned from playing with them because somehow fantasy settings follow modern Christianity and that's what they associated a Paladin with.
Huh, and here I thought I've heard all the dumb arguments against paladins. I guess dwarves and rangers are haram as well because they have access to racism abilities.

Also you'd think libtards (I'll just assume they were) would be all over a class that is not only defined by having picked the objectively "correct" side, but that also gains abilities pertaining to finding and eradicating those of the "wrong" ideology.

But next time you see these folks, show them just how progressive a paladin can be.
Super Lesbian Animal RPG wrote:Super Lesbian Animal RPG follows the story of Melody Amaranth, a kindhearted but meek transgender fox who's decided to learn healing magic and become a paladin in order to become an adventurer with her girlfriend Allison.
GOD IS DEAD.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:29 pm

Just burn everything
-All fanbases are shit

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:52 pm

I knew paladins in the book of erotic fantasy for dungeons and dragon's are not asexual and can do it, they can also be gay.

The thing is with them it's more spiritual, I'd have to find my book to see.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:04 pm

For my Paladin i had put in his backstory he had taken a vow of celibacy (Fluff only, not a feat) and i told my GM so she knew, the villain was an enchantress who separated my Paladin from the group, cast Dominate Person on my character and raped him. I protested and i that goes completely against my character nature, i shit you not she really told this to my face: "Deep down, all men just want sex with women, no matter what they say" and told me that since my character had broke his vow of celibacy he wasn't a Paladin anymore.

This is why i avoid Paladin since and that old GM of mine was banned from the store i play at because she threw such a bitchfit because me and the rest group weren't okay with her bullshit
-All fanbases are shit

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:51 pm

To think how so many DMs could take this short, poorly thought tough paragraph in the paladin class description and turn it into a friggin' fetish is just dumb. Has anyone ever heard stories of players complaining about how their DM railroaded their cleric character into pissing off their god? I don't think so.

(Though I think paladins have become fall-proof after 3.x)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette