Politically Correct Fantasy 15 (Final Fantasy Thread)

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Politically Correct Fantasy 15 (Final Fantasy Thread)

Post by Charlar » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:41 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:50 pm
How is Johnny's senate race going anyway? Failing horribly I assume
Yes and no, no because it's still going on because journalists are shit these days and keep accepting his lies but yes because he not only makes his ads himself, keep saying shit that piss off the people of the 8th district of Boston and campaigning for the opposite of they want, he stated the first thing he'd do is use the FBI as his personal army against Gamergate and other that were negative with him.

That fucking retard believes that if the moon is militarized that people with throw moon rocks at Earth that would hit with the strength of 100 nukes each, no joke
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:23 am

Militarized by eeeeevil private corporations, no less. We are doomed.
Duwango wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:18 am
I personally have no interest or investment in this game, but apparently SquareEnix went out of their way to ret-con the heroine's death through DLC or something?
There's a playable waifu in this sausage fest of bishie bros?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:22 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:23 am
Duwango wrote:
I personally have no interest or investment in this game, but apparently SquareEnix went out of their way to ret-con the heroine's death through DLC or something?
Can someone explain this game to me? I saw the prequel movie which was kind of cool. It was dudes with magic knives fighting monsters and saving hot princesses, but the game looks like some open world sandbox thing where pretty boys drive around and have homo conversations in between fishing mini-games.

Seele

Post by Seele » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:22 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Duwango wrote:
Can someone explain this game to me? I saw the prequel movie which was kind of cool. It was dudes with magic knives fighting monsters and saving hot princesses, but the game looks like some open world sandbox thing where pretty boys drive around and have homo conversations in between fishing mini-games.
The prequel film was originally supposed to be part of FFXV's opening hours, but due to time constraints and further mismanagement, it was cut (along with several other assets) and made into a theatrical motion picture that was, more or less, crap. The game itself is a fucking mess with tons of missing content, underwritten characters, a mostly empty open world peppered with extremely boring fetch quests of the laziest calibur, and pisseasy broken gameplay with a clearly rushed setup for its ending hours. Since its release last year, Square's been "fixing" the game with DLC content that was originally part of the game that was cut and sold back to gullible buyers while they pretend its "new" content that the blind fanbase asked for, updates to fix the numerous bugs and "expand" the unfinished plot, and promises of a second season pass to add even more content to milk this piece of shit. Also, they added collaborative cancer that no one asked for, like this:

As for the "heroine" being Lunafreya (originally "Stella"), she's barely in the game despite the director hyping her up as a "strong character" and her death isn't really retconned. She may in fact be the worst female character in the history of the franchise, beating Rinoa's messed up continuity. Also, as expected, there's a fuckton of autistic defense surrounding this game despite it being one of the worst Final Fantasies in recent memory, but hey, "at least it sold more than 6 million copies, DERP DERP!"
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:59 pm

I miss FFV and VI. Why can't those get a decent remake/port?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:48 pm

At least we have emulators. Those iOS/Android ports of the 2D FF games are the worst.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:28 pm

I love how in at least that FF5 one, they filtered/upscaled the entire tileset, which caused the tiles to slightly bleed into each other and no longer fit seemlessly if you actually put them together on the map. Now that's quality right there.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:35 pm

Seele wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:08 pm
She may in fact be the worst female character in the history of the franchise, beating Rinoa's messed up continuity.
That would be Lightning.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:44 am

Weird how the closest thing to a good game lately in the FF series was 14 (2.0 onwards), i mean in comparison to The Lightning trilogy or Unfinished 15
-All fanbases are shit

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:46 am

Seele wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:22 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
The prequel film was originally supposed to be part of FFXV's opening hours, but due to time constraints and further mismanagement, it was cut (along with several other assets) and made into a theatrical motion picture that was, more or less, crap. The game itself is a fucking mess with tons of missing kahntent, underwritten characters, a mostly empty open world peppered with extremely boring fetch quests of the laziest calibur, and pisseasy broken gameplay with a clearly rushed setup for its ending hours. Since its release last year, Square's been "fixing" the game with DLC kahntent that was originally part of the game that was cut and sold back to gullible buyers while they pretend its "new" kahntent that the blind fanbase asked for, updates to fix the numerous bugs and "expand" the unfinished plot, and promises of a second season pass to add even more kahntent to milk this piece of shit. Also, they added collaborative cancer that no one asked for, like this:

As for the "heroine" being Lunafreya (originally "Stella"), she's barely in the game despite the director hyping her up as a "strong character" and her death isn't really retconned. She may in fact be the worst female character in the history of the franchise, beating Rinoa's messed up continuity. Also, as expected, there's a fuckton of autistic defense surrounding this game despite it being one of the worst Final Fantasies in recent memory, but hey, "at least it sold more than 6 million copies, DERP DERP!"
So how bad is Lunafreya?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:35 pm
Seele wrote:
She may in fact be the worst female character in the history of the franchise, beating Rinoa's messed up continuity.
That would be Lightning.
I think he meant in the helpless department?
-All fanbases are shit