going through the motions gameplay

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: going through the motions gameplay

Post by Charlar » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:21 pm

FuckSploony wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:16 pm
Fuck TLOU, fucking game sucked.

My cousing got it new and we played the first 30 mins and it was ok, then he played it all and after that lended it to me, and i said ok... fuck that was a mistake.

After a while, i was BEGGING for the god damn game to end, i literally screamed at the game to FUCK OFF AND END ALREADY... i cant remember a single game, in my life, that actually made me scream at it, none, nor do i remember wanting a game to end with so much anger, maybe some boredom, sure... but wanting to end because i was bored, angry, annoyed and all that together?... even FF10 and 13... even those piece of shit of a game i dont remember being this hostile against.

And its not like i hate Naughty Dog, i was OK with Unfarted, i at least wasnt falling sleep of boredom, it had some nice set pieces, it had some fun dialogue in there too, sure... gameplay overall was kinda crap and all that, but again, i wasnt fucking falling sleep.
First game that i can think of pissed me off that enraged me was Spec Ops the line, The game turn start insulting the player after the white phosphorus forced use part, i would be less pissed off if there WAS a way to avoid doing that because then it be reasonable for them to try to make the playerfeel bad.
They can fuck off with that "the only way to avoid that is to turn the game off" like, bitch i payed to have fun. What i got was a game that has mediocre to average gameplay, a tacked on stealth mechanic, useless computers partners, a story ripped off from Heart of Darkness from someone that read and who didn't get the point, and pretentious endings that tried to force me to feel guilty for playing a damn game.
Oh and fuck the people that say "the game isn't insulting you, it's insulting the character you play" bullshit, that shit is even in the loading screens and how is that targeted at the character?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:39 am

I played Spec Ops over the course of two days while being sick. I liked it because I was in a "boring 3rd person cover shooter" mood and got exactly that.
The story twist was cute. Cute of them to think they would bring something amazing and eye-opening to the table. I don't feel guilty about shooting pixels. Especially not when it's so linear and doesn't even offer the slightest hint of choice.
And then some faggot came along and made Tumblrtale and somehow managed to do that "twist" even worse. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:47 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:39 am
I played Spec Ops over the course of two days while being sick. I liked it because I was in a "boring 3rd person cover shooter" mood and got exactly that.
The story twist was cute. Cute of them to think they would bring something amazing and eye-opening to the table. I don't feel guilty about shooting pixels. Especially not when it's so linear and doesn't even offer the slightest hint of choice.
And then some faggot came along and made Tumblrtale and somehow managed to do that "twist" even worse. :lol:
And in three shades of bullshit
-All fanbases are shit

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:19 am

Charlar wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:47 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Impressive bullshit. Play it normally, you get a nothing ending. Go out of your way, beyond reasonability, to not kill and you get some dumb ending. Okay, fine.
But the genocide ending takes the cake. You have to really, really go out of your way, actually come back to places and grind enemies that respawn until they seize doing so, to get that ending. The only point of doing that is to get that ending that everyone knew about beforehand existed. There is absolutely no way you'd ever get that ending by accident. So you do that and you get an ending of the game telling you that you a shit. It honest to god closes itself but not before telling to you not talk to it or it's wife's save file ever again.

Man, I bet many people really felt bad about that arbitrary ending they they were seeking to get just because everyone told them to go for it on their last playthrough because it's supposedly totally worth it. :roll:
You've got to have some brony-grade autism or a film school degree to be impressed by that shit.

Edit: Or to cut it short: It's "morality" is 100% black or white. No middle ground. It's like Linkara wrote the story to it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:42 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:19 am
Charlar wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:47 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Impressive bullshit. Play it normally, you get a nothing ending. Go out of your way, beyond reasonability, to not kill and you get some dumb ending. Okay, fine.
But the genocide ending takes the cake. You have to really, really go out of your way, actually come back to places and grind enemies that respawn until they seize doing so, to get that ending. The only point of doing that is to get that ending that everyone knew about beforehand existed. There is absolutely no way you'd ever get that ending by accident. So you do that and you get an ending of the game telling you that you a shit. It honest to god closes itself but not before telling to you not talk to it or it's wife's save file ever again.

Man, I bet many people really felt bad about that arbitrary ending they they were seeking to get just because everyone told them to go for it on their last playthrough because it's supposedly totally worth it. :roll:
You've got to have some brony-grade autism or a film school degree to be impressed by that shit.

Edit: Or to cut it short: It's "morality" is 100% black or white. No middle ground. It's like Linkara wrote the story to it.
There wasn't any girls dick or dead muppets sex gangbang so not really,
-All fanbases are shit

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:44 am

Maybe he was the butter dragon guy. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:11 am

FuckSploony wrote:

My cousing got it new and we played the first 30 mins and it was ok, then he played it all and after that lended it to me, and i said ok... fuck that was a mistake.

After a while, i was BEGGING for the god damn game to end, i literally screamed at the game to FUCK OFF AND END ALREADY... i cant remember a single game, in my life, that actually made me scream at it, none, nor do i remember wanting a game to end with so much anger, maybe some boredom, sure... but wanting to end because i was bored, angry, annoyed and all that together?... even FF10 and 13... even those piece of shit of a game i dont remember being this hostile against.

And its not like i hate Naughty Dog, i was OK with Unfarted, i at least wasnt falling sleep of boredom, it had some nice set pieces, it had some fun dialogue in there too, sure... gameplay overall was kinda crap and all that, but again, i wasnt fucking falling sleep.
I don't think a really good TLOU hate video has been made, that goes into all the detail on why the game is shit. The few videos I've seen always get downvoted to oblivion and the arguments in the videos aren't as strong as they could be. Maybe I need to come out of retirement to make a shitty last of us hate video, because that game is fucking awful. It's worse because I made myself believe it might be ok. I watched all kinds of shit on the game before buying it. The game presents itself very well in fucking reviews, previews and story scenes. Where it really falls apart is when you have to sit down and actually play that shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:46 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:11 am
FuckSploony wrote:

I don't think a really good TLOU hate video has been made, that goes into all the detail on why the game is shit. The few videos I've seen always get downvoted to oblivion and the arguments in the videos aren't as strong as they could be. Maybe I need to come out of retirement to make a shitty last of us hate video, because that game is fucking awful. It's worse because I made myself believe it might be ok. I watched all kinds of shit on the game before buying it. The game presents itself very well in fucking reviews, previews and story scenes. Where it really falls apart is when you have to sit down and actually play that shit.
I dont make videos, but I would have already made an hour long video about TLOU if it wasnt because my camera and internet connection are shit for how much i hated that fucking game.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:08 am

I should just make one. The problem is I'd have to play more of the fucking game. I'd feel bad if I didn't beat the game before shitting on it. Muh journalistic integrity. I might do it though. I have a PS3 right here and the game is on a shelf in my fucking house. It's not like it would be hard. Well, it would be hard, but only because the game sucks SO MUCH DICK.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:06 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:08 am
I should just make one. The problem is I'd have to play more of the fucking game. I'd feel bad if I didn't beat the game before shitting on it. Muh journalistic integrity. I might do it though. I have a PS3 right here and the game is on a shelf in my fucking house. It's not like it would be hard. Well, it would be hard, but only because the game sucks SO MUCH DICK.
Hahaha, yeah, playing to get the footage would be absolutely shit. I barely could finish it one time, and after that i just said STOP, never the fuck again, i play games to have fun.... and this shit isnt.

Its a shame so many retards loved Muh Serious FeeFees shit, obviously prompting this fucks to make more of this shit instead of something fun.