Pwning the anti-microtransation wave riders.

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
AngrySpoonySnob

Pwning the anti-microtransation wave riders.

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:22 pm

Now let me be clear, Im not for microtransactions in games at all. I just dont get the sudden outburst this year and specifically on shadow of war when theyve been done way earlier and way worse... And the equation to gambling is just nonsense which I just schooled one of the idiots on:"

DWTerminator
13 hours ago (edited)
"Gambling is the wagering of money or something of value (referred to as "the stakes") on an event with an uncertain outcome with the primary intent of winning money or material goods." - Wikipedia

... That's precisely what loot boxes are. Just replace "material" and "money" with "in-game items."

myyoutubename
1 minute ago (edited)
Well where were all you hypocritical whiners YEARS ago?! Its nothing new, Ive heard NONE of you discuss fifa's ultimate team which actually comes a whole lot closer to gambling and being addicting and forced on you to progress..

And there is no uncertain outcome if you will get anything, you will always get something so its not gambling. With gambling you lose your money for nothing in return. Pwned dude. Xd So no "thats not precisely what they are" educate yourself before dumb rants please.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Pwning the anti-microtransation wave riders.

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:25 pm

Also tells you how immature and dumb gamers are. Instead of just not using the MTs or refusing to buy games that implement them in a bad way they need a law to protect themselves from it?
Do these nerds have so little selfcontrol they just HAVE to buy these microtransactions? Ive never purchased a single microtransaction in my life lol I think its just as dumb as paying for skins etc.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:31 pm

I guess they can't life with themselves unless they're using all of a game's features, no matter how stupid.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:20 pm

It's most likely that people are tired of people who keep buying these and ruining games that way for everyone not really the lootboxes/microtransactions themselves.

It's to protect the dumb masses but it's not gonna do anything knowing companies will easily circumvent the law if there ever will be one :|

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:14 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:25 pm
Instead of just not using the MTs or refusing to buy games that implement them in a bad way they need a law to protect themselves from it?
I like how you now get fucking attacked if you suggest this in faggy gaming discussions. Or they'll come back with "but kids use their parents, credit card OMG think of the children!"

The truth is "gamers" are all a bunch of useless retards with absolutely no self control. They have to be the latest AAA gayme no matter what it is and if it has loot boxes, well they have to buy those too. I learned years back that the whole "Steam sale starting, there goes my wallet." meme isn't a joke. It really is how most of these faggots operate.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:06 pm

EA did quite well to distract from the actual game being a pile of shit by putting loot boxes in it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:29 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:06 pm
EA did quite well to distract from the actual game being a pile of shit by putting loot boxes in it.
Which game do you mean?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:34 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:29 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Which game do you mean?
Fill in the blank.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:43 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:29 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Which game do you mean?
Battlefront 2. The new one, not the good old one.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:48 pm

ah alright for a moment I was thinking you mightve meant shadow of war. BF2 I havent played and probably never will because im not interested in it.
I heard about the MTs there being removed after backlash though or are they back in another form?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine