Gamers are idiots part 3453: Total War: ROME II - Empire Divided

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
AngrySpoonySnob

Gamers are idiots part 3453: Total War: ROME II - Empire Divided

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:22 pm

Total War™: ROME II - Emperor Edition
RELEASE DATE:
2 Sep, 2013

Total War: ROME II - Empire Divided 16,99€ - 2017

DOT DOT DOT

I consider anyone buying this fully retarded and not worthy to breath. The game already was an insult by itself. Then they release an emperor edition trying to make up for it which was cool for a while.

Then they put a massive list of dlc on the emperor edition lol. So now there is no complete version yet again and wanting to own the complete game is 100 euro+

And now after years they release an EXPANSION? AN OVERPRICED ONE AT THAT?!?!
wtf is going on in gaming with all this age old games suddenly receiving expansions to milk the fans once again??
Have they realized gamers were even more retarded than they though? They will literally buy anything for any price at any time in the games lifespan it seems.

gaming is dead and retarded gamers killed it.
Last edited by AngrySpoonySnob on Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Re: Gamers are idiots part 3453: Total War: ROME II - Empire Divided

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:37 pm

ASS - Consumer Advocate
I don't disagree. Gaymers are chumps.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:03 pm

I think they're trying to quick appease the part of their fanbase that's gone full autistic over Total Warhammer because "It's FICTIONAL! And now they will never make a historical Total War evar AGAIN!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:05 pm

Well its happening with titans quest too and probably will happen more so that cannot be the only reason.
Why would any gamer be happy theyre still working on a game that youve already put 100+ hours in... And then pay once again while they could get a completely new game for the same price.... and these expansions hardly ever introduce anything really new. Just more cut out content or half finished content that got finished.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine