The Game Awards 2017

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Game Awards 2017

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:57 am

Chrono Trigger was the exception, not the rule.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:38 am

I always liked how you could get a legit ending for beating the game while Crono was storyline-dead.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:52 am

I'l just post this here since it really doesn't deserve it's own thread.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:50 pm

Man crono cross pissed me off, it was legend of mana levels of confusing, there's way too many fucking people and the game was a giant time sink that would of really benefited from a editor.

I enjoyed what I did years ago, but could never play something that long today.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:48 pm

Auli wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:52 am
PSX was pretty phoned-in this year. They're desperately trying to push for PSVR in the same way MS tried to push Kinect (we all know how that worked out). Everything else shown was stuff were already knew was coming, including a repeat of the previous day's new Death Stranding trailer, which looks like some weird-ass Promotheus shit (I'm starting to see why Konami kicked him off from their company). And they're really scrapping the bottom of the barrel for dead IPs to revive. I know MediEvil has a cult following, but it's hardly the first thing I think of when it comes to iconic PlayStation IPs.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:55 pm

Auli wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:05 am
Is it, though? I haven't played Horizon, but it seems to have more... game in it. In Zelda you ran around, climbing and doing lots of lame dungeons and some cool dungeons.

And I'm a HUGE Zelda-fan.

The first picture released, I instantly saw it was Kakariko Village. No one on Reddit believed me ;

See how cool I am?! HUH!? NWWWWWWWWWWWEERRD
wow thats some lazy shit right thur
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:06 pm

The game's last mention is a bit ago, but whatever. Horizon: Zero Fucks has got to be my most elusive AAA (I think?) title this year. I keep seeing the name in news headlines, but I couldn't even tell you its genre. Internet osmosis has never failed me so hard before.
Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:48 pm
I know MediEvil has a cult following, but it's hardly the first thing I think of when it comes to iconic PlayStation IPs.
I wonder how much of a cuck NuDaniel will be.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:11 pm

I wish RGG Studios would just port the Yakuza series to PC so I wouldn't have to deal with a Sony machine ever again.

Seele

Post by Seele » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:48 pm
Auli wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:52 am
PSX was pretty phoned-in this year. They're desperately trying to push for PSVR in the same way MS tried to push Kinect (we all know how that worked out). Everything else shown was stuff were already knew was coming, including a repeat of the previous day's new Death Stranding trailer, which looks like some weird-ass Promotheus shit (I'm starting to see why Konami kicked him off from their company). And they're really scrapping the bottom of the barrel for dead IPs to revive. I know MediEvil has a cult following, but it's hardly the first thing I think of when it comes to iconic PlayStation IPs.
That new Death Stranding trailer was legitimately one of the stupidest trailers for any form of media I've ever seen in my life thus far. It was one big collective pile of nonsense and pretentiousness as if Kojima's trying his damnedest to become the next Hideaki Anno. At no point was there ever any gameplay, any logical flow of events, or any reason to care for what was happening on screen at all. I personally hope this "game" bombs and exposes Kojima for the massive hack that he is that'll push him to the brink of destroying his career forever, but I doubt it since he has the most cucked fanbase in the history of gayming that wouldn't deign to criticize him. Konami's former treatment towards him makes so much sense now.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:21 pm

So is it confirmed now that Kojima is a hack-fraud like Inafune? Capcom and Konami dindu nuffin?