The Game Awards 2017

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Auli

The Game Awards 2017

Post by Auli » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:18 am

I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Re: The Game Awards 2017

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:27 am

I stopped taking them seriously when they awarded the GOTY to Cisquisition a couple of years ago. Fuck that game and fuck anyone who liked it.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:38 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:27 am
Cisquisition
What?
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:39 am

The last Dragon Age they made.

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:43 am

THAT won? lol

Zelda won now. I really liked it, but while I was playing and playing... and playing, I always felt something was missing. Very good game, but overly rated.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:47 am

Reminds me of Fallout 3. I played that fucker for a month straight and really felt like I was getting my money's worth. Then it just kind of ended and I felt cheated. It was basically a 4-hour story padded out with lots of unnecessary side quests.

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:54 am

So many small things was missing from BotW. Also so many small things included in the world. I ran on foot 96% of the time. But the world felt empty (yeah, I know it kinda fits with the story). Few monsters. What? 3 monsters with 3 different skins? Lack of good music. The music that was there was good, but every Zelda has tons of good tunes.

I hope they build on this to make a super duper awesome game. And I hope they do this with the Pokemon main series they were talking about months ago that will come on the Switch. Imagine a Pokemon game where you run around like in Zelda. No idea how it will work, tho xD

I'd also settle for a Pokemon Snap game. I mean... wtf, Nintendo!? The Wii U was even built for a Pokemon Snap game. Just put fucking Pokemon Go on the Switch and make billions and millions.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:56 am

Auli wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:43 am
Zelda won now. I really liked it, but while I was playing and playing... and playing, I always felt something was missing. Very good game, but overly rated.
It's well deserved, considering its main competition was Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:05 am

Is it, though? I haven't played Horizon, but it seems to have more... game in it. In Zelda you ran around, climbing and doing lots of lame dungeons and some cool dungeons.

And I'm a HUGE Zelda-fan.

The first picture released, I instantly saw it was Kakariko Village. No one on Reddit believed me ;

See how cool I am?! HUH!? NWWWWWWWWWWWEERRD

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:20 am

HOLY SHIT THE DLC 2 IS OUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! And I think it's what I wanted;
SpoilerShow
resurrecting the 4 Champions
Actually looks pretty damn story-y. Think this will be pretty good. Can also get a motorcycle :/