Like Payday 2? How about ZOMBIES?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Like Payday 2? How about ZOMBIES?

Post by mad bum » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:26 pm

Payday 2 is coming to the switch, will be $50 USD.

Rumor is it will be the shiity ps4 version that came out with little to no dlc.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:27 pm

In glorious 30 FPS!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:57 pm

No sane person would play FPS on consoles anyways, so it doesn't matter in what kind of shape it's going to be. Even if they managed to get 144, you can't control the game with a gamepad, you just can't. It's like eating soup with a fork. Just because someone becomes really good at it doesn't make it any less insane.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:17 am

I started playing FPS seriously with Halo on og xbox and I've always preferred a controller. Before that, I played Goldeneye with friends, again on cuntroller. It's not as accurate or as fast, but it hurts my hand MUCH less to use a controller. I would get serious wanker's cramp from playing TF2 back in the day on mouse and keyboard.

You can still be reasonably accurate and all console FPS have some degree of auto-aim anyway. Most PC ones probably do too in current year.

Kind of like how I bind 1+2 and 3+4 on shoulder buttons for Tekken because I play on pad. Sure, playing stick is TECHNICALLY superior, but I enjoy the game more playing pad and it hurts my hands less to just map shit to buttons and play pad.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:21 am

Controller for FPS is completely unmanageable without an aimbot (fuck "aim assist" it's an aimbot just like the low key ones one would use to cheat in multiplayer games while trying to avoid getting caught). If you get cramps from using M+K your setup is bad.

There is no definitive better or worse for Tekken. If you truly want to be top level competitive, you'd put yourself at a disadvantage not playing stick because there are some tournaments, mostly in Asia, played on arcade cabs. But general consensus is that neither stick nor pad are truly superior. If anything, keyboard or hitbox are.
But for the buttons, dude? The buttons are much easier on stick. The reason why neither is considered better for Tekken specifically is the movement. Wavedashing is easier on pad for most people, especially compared to a stick with a nip lever.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:09 am

I prefer controllers because i'm just plain used to them and overall i'm bad with keyboards controls in most video games genres
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:48 am

WASD always gives me wanker's cramp, every time. I'm sure my setup sucks but I'm not a pro MLG mountain dewritos CSGO player.

No, you want to know what is REALLY unplayable on controller? RTS. RTS cannot be played on controller.

I know Tekken is up for debate, but playing stick is the default for a reason. The best players all play stick and you can't play against the best players (for the most part) without also using stick. But I'd rather play pad, so I do.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:46 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:17 am
Sure, playing stick is TECHNICALLY superior, but I enjoy the game more playing pad and it hurts my hands less to just map shit to buttons and play pad.
I wouldn't say that for Tekken, a lot of people claim stick is better but that is because Asians tend to win fighting game tournaments and arcades are bigger over there (it's also why they think square gates are better for sticks, which is stupid because the logic is that because Japanese players won tournaments, it must be the stick). For Tekken I'd argue pad is better with dashing and most inputs being single direction shit anyway so it's faster to execute on pad. For 2D fighters I prefer stick, especially ones like KOF or Guilty Gear with their heavy use of half circles and full circles (sometimes both together for supers) which are a bitch to execute properly on pad. Quarter circles are about the same for me, so something like Street Fighter shouldn't have a huge gap generally.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:14 pm

I use pad for everything. I did finally get a fight pad though, so I can at least play my fightan games with that instead of a shitty xbox pad. third strike on xbox 360 pad is painful.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:25 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:14 pm
I use pad for everything. I did finally get a fight pad though, so I can at least play my fightan games with that instead of a shitty xbox pad. third strike on xbox 360 pad is painful.
Xbox d-pads have always been dogshit. The PS4 one is garbage now too since it's very easy to have accidental up or down inputs since if you tilt your thumb slightly up or down on one of the left or right buttons it registers as you pressing up despite not touching it. It's why I sold my PS4 copy of Guilty Gear Xrd and paid a few bucks more for the PC version, shit was unplayable for certain inputs under pressure.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.