Like Payday 2? How about ZOMBIES?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Like Payday 2? How about ZOMBIES?

Post by mad bum » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:01 pm

I only ever used shotguns with my tank build, and yeah they were pretty good
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:58 pm

They were worse than in 1 and got nerfed as the game went along. And fuck off with your 300 hours. A former clan mate played 6500 hours and was official community bitch for the game and even he agrees. Shit, all you have to do is play both games and you'll see what I mean. Pumpaction in 1 was like a proper shotgun, in 2 it's a typical vidya shotty with shots just disappearing after a few meters and spread that's just silly.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:16 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:58 pm
They were worse than in 1 and got nerfed as the game went along. And fuck off with your 300 hours. A former clan mate played 6500 hours and was official community bitch for the game and even he agrees. Shit, all you have to do is play both games and you'll see what I mean. Pumpaction in 1 was like a proper shotgun, in 2 it's a typical vidya shotty with shots just disappearing after a few meters and spread that's just silly.
Sickfuck really is a shill, watch as he whine and insult me for stating the obvious
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:45 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:23 am
I regret buying payday 2, even if it was on sale for like $5. The game is completely unfriendly in pugs and you're expected to know EVERYTHING about a mission when its your first time.
I had fun doing death wish solo stealth runs. Especially the Alesso hiest. I gotta give credit where it's due for some good level design.

The players ruin that game, then right behind them is the company themselves.

Most players don't want to play stealth, and those that do are super huge cunts about a mission going badly.

It's a god damned video game.... laugh!

Also pretty sure they nerfed dodge builds awhile ago, fuck that.

I played Silent Killer when loud. Ran silenced Clarion and MP5. Build was sick.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:04 am

The preview site is actually updated now.
OVERKILL’s The Walking Dead is a four player co-op action FPS, where you and your friends fight the dead as well as the living. Set in The Walking Dead Universe, you and your group tries to survive in a post-apocalyptic Washington D.C.

Each character has their own Special Abilities, Skill Trees, Squad Roles, Play Styles and Story Arcs, but teamwork is paramount. The action is close-up and intense: take out enemies carefully with silent melee attack or go in guns blazing with your choice of each class firearms. You need to be able to improvise as nothing is certain and a horde of walkers is always right around the corner.
So they went from making a bank robbing game inspired by L4D to... making L4D.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:25 am

It's a hard pass for me, especially since overkill are known for DLC out the ass. Maybe if the game is $5 again and a bit more pick up and play friendly I might invest in it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:58 pm

Overkill was adamant about no bullshit DLCs when P2 came out. Look how that turned out. I can't think of a single game that has more cancerous trash DLC in it. I don't think it will be trumped by anything in the next decade. I wouldn't trust them to know how to piss a hole in snow. They'd forget to unzip and piss down their trousers' leg into their shoe.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:04 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:58 pm
Overkill was adamant about no bullshit DLCs when P2 came out. Look how that turned out. I can't think of a single game that has more cancerous trash DLC in it. I don't think it will be trumped by anything in the next decade. I wouldn't trust them to know how to piss a hole in snow. They'd forget to unzip and piss down their trousers' leg into their shoe.
My favorite part of that fiasco was how everyone and their mother spammed their Steam page with that one guy''s comment about never using micro transactions I'm PayDay.

Their review page turned red for about 2 months
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:16 am

Rightfully so. It's one thing to break that promise, it's another to go so hard in DLC crap that you make EA blush.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:58 pm
Well, maybe your former clan mate is an idiot? As I've said, (some) shotguns in PD2 are extremely strong, satisfying to use and work as sniper rifles with right perks. Not every one, but the Reinfeld 880 was the one I was using, even with buckshot it was killing people left and right at long range. Obviously, if you try using some of the auto shotguns, you get worse results. I liked shotgun in PD1, but in that game, the only gun that felt really powerful was the M308 - then again, I never got that much in depth in that game, so it's possible that I was missing out. Still, I have better and stronger memories of PD1.

As for DLC, the game needed more content, but not 50 different DLC packs for such absurd fucking prices. Now that it's mostly in one package, like I've said, the price is pretty good, but before that, especially when this shit was being released, it was absolutely ridiculous. Especially the weapon packages were scam, most of the DLC weapons weren't even good. The only things worth anything in my opinion were the heists, which is all I've wanted - more heists. I don't care about more stupid masks, more stupid characters, more memes and weapons.
CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:45 pm
Most players don't want to play stealth, and those that do are super huge cunts about a mission going badly.
I never liked stealth in PD or PD2. It's still clumsy, extremely limited and above all, it never feels rewarding to me. Why bother wasting my time with 15 minutes of nerve-wracking bullshit that can fail any moment and it's restart then, when I could be having fun just playing the game on loud?

If they added some checkpoints to the stealth, or anything that wouldn't force you to lose all progress, and improved the AI and some of the clumsy mechanisms, maybe I would be more inclined to try it out. But it would need so much more before I could consider it worth while. I'm not expecting thief from them, but their current efforts are nowhere near enough.

But then again, I hate the changes they made to the game in comparison to PD1, where if you fucked up in stealth, you could still end up fighting your way out. Here, you need a stealth build, and with it, you aren't exactly prepared for firefight, or at the very least, the other way around, you can't have a all out build and use it for efficient stealth.

Charlar wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:16 am
Sickfuck really is a shill, watch as he whine and insult me for stating the obvious
Meh, you're no ASS...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.