Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:06 am

I'm surprised DC hasn't done a Power Girl movie yet with the most androgynous-looking, flat-chested dyke they can find.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:09 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:06 am
I'm surprised DC hasn't done a Power Girl movie yet with the most androgynous-looking, flat-chested dyke they can find.
And Jeb! will dub her his waifu.
ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 am
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:31 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
They'll probably just do that on their SJW Supergirl TV show. I heard they hired the guy that played Lex Luthor's nephew in Superman IV to play Lex Luthor in that show.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:10 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
You know darn well they'll cast some big black chick in that role, excusing it as her being from an alternate earth anyway, where Obama is Superman and president for life.
They might make her trans too, but they'll definitely keep the big honkers as a source of female "empowerment."
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:31 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
They'll probably just do that on their SJW Supergirl TV show. I heard they hired the guy that played Lex Luthor's nephew in Superman IV to play Lex Luthor in that show.
John Cryer? Holy shit that’s hilarious. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:17 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:10 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
You know darn well they'll cast some big black chick in that role, excusing it as her being from an alternate earth anyway, where Obama is Superman and president for life.
They might make her trans too, but they'll definitely keep the big honkers as a source of female "empowerment."

DC is owned by Warner Bros. Which means they can't make as many movies as Marvel Studios and are basically stuck doing endless Batmans and Wonder Womans, which is cool because they don't have the time or money to waste on woke shit like Dyke Marvel.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:51 pm

Here's the girl power scene from Endgame where all the females team together for some damn reason. Why in fuck is Pepper there in an Iron-Man suit?

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:51 pm

Here's the girl power scene from Endgame where all the females team together for some damn reason. Why in fuck is Pepper there in an Iron-Man suit?
"WHY DIDN'T YOU PAY ATTENTION TO IRON MAN 3?!! YOU NEED TO WATCH EVERY MCU FILM IN SEQUENTIAL ORDER, GOD DAMMIT! THEY'RE THE MOST IMPORTANT MOVIES IN THE HISTORY OF CINEMA, MOTHERFUCKER!!! WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH YOU?!!!"

....is what I would say if I was a capeshit MCU drone.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed May 01, 2019 6:16 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:51 pm

And I thought some of these characters died in the previous movie, but whatever...
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Wed May 01, 2019 6:23 am

Lol. Did you really think they'd stick to that?