Video game music

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
ebin namefag

Re: Video game music

Post by ebin namefag » Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:13 pm

Bringing up the Zoon can't draw is hack.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:20 pm

The fandom just can't handle the truth.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:26 pm

Kinda gauche to try and differentiate between the official and the fan games. It's like talking about an "original fanfic" in a way.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:49 am

The theme became better with each game, while the games became shittier.
3 doesn't have any of the horror themes of 1, the best one.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:05 pm

PC8801 simply can't stop winning.

ebin namefag wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:57 pm
DHI is more of a PC98 board if you know what I mean.
I have no idea what kind of hentai you're smoking.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:46 pm

That Angelus game looks interesting - i've seen footage, and i assume it's about people dying suddenly because of (((climate change)))

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:45 pm

Still working thru 10 - trying to burn thru those annoying mini games I could never ace as a kid.

What I’ve noticed (bc I have the remaster) is that Square tried to add instruments to Uematsus music - and with the exception of Via Purifico and the Omega Ruins themes - almost always has made the music worse.

Can see why Uematsu left - most of these higher ups seem like morons trying to fix something that isn’t broken.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:11 pm

I did the lightning dodging. Luckily I had a weapon for Khimari that turned off random encounters.
I tried over and over again. Eventually I entered a zen state. When I awoke I managed to dodge 205 lightning bolts and was covered in someone else's blood.

Though the biggest bullshit for overpowered weapon has got to be the weird shit in FF12 (at least the vanilla version). You can only get the Zodiac Spear from one specific chest if you don't open specific other chests?!
Plus all the weird shit you had to do just to get some of the rarer hunts to spawn. Or that bullshit crystal dungeon towards the end which even in the latest version has no map besides some very vague estimate of your general location. They basically did all of this shit on purpose in order to sell some strategy guide.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:42 am

It feels like the longer the series has gone on - the sillier the ultimate weapon requirements have become.
It starts with 7 - which has some bullshit requirements, 8 for all its faults - weirdly didn’t give me much trouble. 9 I never finished because Zidane constantly fails at stealing and it annoyed me.
With 6 (the best one - I’ll die on that hill) - the only shitty stuff was the colosseum and Gaus bullshit.
I didn’t know Uematsu got convinced to do 14s score - I wonder how much he got paid. :lol:
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:46 am

Meanwhile 5 just had the Temple of Endgame Weapons, and as you completed the last main fetch quest you were able to unlock the weapons in any order you desired.

Of course it had Blue Magic autism, but that was just a class as opposed to an entire character's gimmick.
-Yours Truly