Genderneutered MTV awards

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Genderneutered MTV awards

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 24, 2017 4:07 pm

Charlar wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 9:55 am
They don't like him because among other things he's a cis white male
Don't forget that he dared to appear in Gangs of New York, which debunks the whole "white privilege" thing a tiny bit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 24, 2017 7:09 pm

Implying SJWs actually watch movies, let along Scorsese movies.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 24, 2017 7:19 pm

Complaining about them is just as good, if not better-
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:13 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 9:51 am
DiCaprio's a big virtue signaller. He does work for all these environmental causes, he's whined about muh natives and muh blood diamonds, he's appeared with Bill Clinton and Al Gore and much like those people he fails to practice what he preaches. So it's not because he doesn't virtue signal enough that they don't actually give him the Oscars. It's probably simply that they don't like him
He also did that whole documentary on global warming (stop having white children) where he interviewed Obama.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:03 am

I love how DiCaprio got up on his soapbox at the Oscars and went on some long-winded diatribe about how badly people are destroying the planet and how they desperately need to change their ways. This asshole has multiple properties, cars, private jets, and yachts.........all things that are so great for the environment, right? He's just another entitled, delusional celebrity who epitomizes "do as I say, but not as I do." Us mere peons need to change, but he's above reproach.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:29 am

Legit, if we just took away every movie star's money and possessions, I wonder how much that would help combat global warming.

Normal people don't have fucking private jets to dump jet fuel into the atmosphere.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:20 pm

The twat could take the train if he cared that much. What, he's too important to wait so long to go somewhere to do blow off a hooker? I'm sure if he's really that important, people will be willing to wait an extra day for him.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:33 pm

He's hurting Mother Nature just so he has an easier time reaching us. He measures at 0.4 Boogies on the inspiration counter.
-Yours Truly

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:03 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:29 am
Legit, if we just took away every movie star's money and possessions, I wonder how much that would help combat global warming.

Normal people don't have fucking private jets to dump jet fuel into the atmosphere.
IIRC more pollution comes from 3 US naval ships than all the cars in the world. Jets and the like do far more environmental harm than cars also.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/