Genderneutered MTV awards

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Genderneutered MTV awards

Post by Charlar » Tue May 09, 2017 10:55 pm

Ya Amber Heard Me?! wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 10:27 pm
I'm astounded Emma Watson WON AN AWARD. She's such a non-entity she makes Natalie Portman look positively charismatic.
She much really suck dick well or have cash to waste
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 09, 2017 11:41 pm

Charlar wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 10:55 pm
Ya Amber Heard Me?! wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 10:27 pm
I'm astounded Emma Watson WON AN AWARD. She's such a non-entity she makes Natalie Portman look positively charismatic.
She much really suck dick well or have cash to waste
She's just a progressive hero and IT WAS HER TURN!

But really, she's such a fucking non-entity that not even her nudes are any good.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed May 10, 2017 10:41 am

True dat. The first thing I thought when I saw those nudes was 'so what we've learned here is that Emma Watson is painfully average in every conceivable way'
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Mon May 22, 2017 5:36 am

sigh wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 6:49 am

The winner of the first ever gender neutral award in the 'Best Actor in a Movie' category was: Emma Watson for her portrayal of Bella in this years live action adaptation of 'Beauty and the Beast'. I am astounded that she won an award for recreating an animated character.
Haha. What a surprise. A feminist won the first ever award for a 'gender' bollocks award. How fucking shocking. And on top of that they did it with a Disney film, the thing the SJ-Ws all wank over.

Also how dare white countries have white people in them! That's so racist. Are they not aware of what year it is?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/

sigh

Post by sigh » Mon May 22, 2017 7:36 am

rat-fuck wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 5:36 am
Also how dare white countries have white people in them! That's so racist. Are they not aware of what year it is?
That actually is a thing now, there was a picture of the 'metro' in Warsaw that was circling /pol/ and twitter and at some point it got to a polish news site and sparked a discussion of how white and racist polish people are, which they are, but how could you deduce it from the photo is beyond me.
Remember lack of poc == racism in current year+2.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 22, 2017 4:02 pm

You'd think SJWs wouldn't want genderneutered awards, but awards that are split off even more - so you can have an award for the best Woman / Black / Trans / Dwarf.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 22, 2017 10:08 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 4:02 pm
You'd think SJWs wouldn't want genderneutered awards, but awards that are split off even more - so you can have an award for the best Woman / Black / Trans / Dwarf.
But that means white men can still win something. Merging into one award means it's less likely white cis male scum win anything, which is the true intention of this.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

sigh

Post by sigh » Tue May 23, 2017 1:36 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
That what struck me at first, that They actually gone the other way instead of diluting awards to make everyone a winner, they actually gone the opposite way and made less awards. That and who won, and for what.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 23, 2017 4:05 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 10:08 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
But that means white men can still win something. Merging into one award means it's less likely white cis male scum win anything, which is the true intention of this.
No, for you see, white people won't have a category on their own, they have to fight fight with everyone else for the genderneutered ones like "Best Actor Person/System".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 23, 2017 5:38 pm

White men can still win as long as transsexuals and gays count as oppressed people for the purpose of the award.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome