STD

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3815
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: STD

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:19 pm

Or Galaxy Quest.

Guest

Re: STD

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:31 pm

Ha, the main action in the opening credits is a ship flying out of a giant angry vagina. No exaggeration.

Guest

Re: STD

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:16 am

Man, I forgot how all the best parts of the original Star Trek shows were the bridge crew screaming over each other about how to handle a situation.

Oh, and Desert Planet of Exposition was hilarious.

Lost count how many times they said "Number One".

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 783
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: Starbucksville, Burgerland

Re: STD

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:27 am

God, this is dogshit so far. Just people screaming technobabble. There's no Captain's Log to get us up to speed as to what's going on.
I'm 25 mins in and I'm not following this story. Normies have already tuned out, I'm sure.
And Wesley Crusher, you are no longer the biggest Mary Sue in Trek. She knows more than any officer on the ship, can tell a space object is centuries old just by looking, and can kill a Klingon in 5 seconds.

User avatar
Seele
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:52 am

Re: STD

Post by Seele » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:36 am

A cancellation would be a logical mercy killing for this pile of shit.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3821
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: STD

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:46 am

As if you fags reading comics and watching animu wasn't proof enough you were masochistic cucks, you tell me you're actually watching that trash.
Do you enjoy pain or something?
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Always two, there are. No more, no less. A Spoony and a Cuckson.

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 783
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: Starbucksville, Burgerland

Re: STD

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:12 am

This is going to be this year's Ghostbusters 2016. Already 85% at RT. Did we see the same show!?
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/star_ ... covery/s01
We won't be able to criticize the AWFUL, fan-fic tier main character 'cause she's black. Even the actress sucks, something the show's detractors are too chickenshit to say in their reviews.

Guest

Re: STD

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:23 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:12 am
This is going to be this year's Ghostbusters 2016. Already 85% at RT. Did we see the same show!?
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/star_ ... covery/s01
We won't be able to criticize the AWFUL, fan-fic tier main character 'cause she's black. Even the actress sucks, something the show's detractors are too chickenshit to say in their reviews.
Well, according to people that have never watched any of the shows, she's the first "Person Of Color" to be cast in the lead role so it's automatically the bestest and most woke show in the history of everything.

So fuck you, Benjamin Sisko.

Charlar
Posts: 1575
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: STD

Post by Charlar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:35 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:46 am
As if you fags reading comics and watching animu wasn't proof enough you were masochistic cucks, you tell me you're actually watching that trash.
Do you enjoy pain or something?
Hey back off, my dad is a Star Trek fan so this was our time together, i didn't decide what we'd watch
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3821
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: STD

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:50 pm

Being a fan of something in [current year]+2 is suffering.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Always two, there are. No more, no less. A Spoony and a Cuckson.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest