STD

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: STD

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:27 pm

They also get to decide what reviews to count, enabling them to alter the outcome of the vatted rating as they please.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:53 pm

Saw the new episode with my dad, they ripped off the Alien franchise and other series that have Bioweapons
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:03 am

Anyone see today's episode of The Orville? It's a parable about the dangers of Twitter mob justice. I thought it was very timely and I wish the idiots that need to learn that lesson would have watched it instead of STD.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:35 pm

People don't watch stuff that might challenge their viewpoint. They only watch that which confirms it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:40 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:35 pm
People don't watch stuff that might challenge their viewpoint. They only watch that which confirms it.
Well i'm torn on the Orville: I keep hearing it's good but Seth Macfarlane is involved
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:59 pm

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:07 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:03 am
Anyone see today's episode of The Orville? It's a parable about the dangers of Twitter mob justice. I thought it was very timely and I wish the idiots that need to learn that lesson would have watched it instead of STD.
OK, so the description of tonight's Family Guy sounds like it's also going to be about Twitter mobs. Weird. Probably more millennials will see this show. But maybe not. Had my millennial chick co-worker lecturing me about how problematic Family Guy (and Rick and Morty) is.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:52 am

Ask her to define the buzzword "problematic" and maybe I'll listen.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:10 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:52 am
I really don't want to. I want to go off on her anytime she starts talking politics and how the world works/should work.
I'd like to stay employed. Like I brought up the immigrant problem and she started telling me how ACTUAL LEE the US can safely house a population of 2~3 billion or some nonsense.
Just go to Tumblr or Twitter and you'll find a million American 20-something chicks with opinions in lock-step with hers.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:29 am

Cuck Revealed wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:10 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:52 am
I really don't want to. I want to go off on her anytime she starts talking politics and how the world works/should work.
I'd like to stay employed. Like I brought up the immigrant problem and she started telling me how ACTUAL LEE the US can safely house a population of 2~3 billion or some nonsense.
Just go to Tumblr or Twitter and you'll find a million American 20-something chicks with opinions in lock-step with hers.
Unless you're pulling in above forty grand a year, I'd tell people to take their opinions and stuff them.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.