STD

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: STD

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:54 pm

Kids love Wesley so much that they sent him off with the intergalactic space paedo, never to return, and he didn't even appear in the star studded finale where they brought back Tasha Yar, Miles O'Brien and several other characters people actually liked. In fact, they loved Wesley soo much that his only appearance in a Star Trek movie was a cameo, a fucking cameo, in possibly the worst Star Trek movie ever made (or at least until Abrams came along).
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:29 pm

Nothing is worse than Star Trek V.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:32 pm

Dude was in one of the movies? Glad I never noticed.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:52 pm
What a dumb fuck, thinking kids liked Wesley because they saw another kid driving the Enterprise.

I was a kid a few years younger than Wil when TNG originally aired. I fucking hated Wesley Crusher. This notion that child characters appeal to children is retarded. We were much more interested in Picard, Riker, Data, etc.

It's the same idiotic reasoning of thinking little kid Anakin appealed to children in The Phantom Menace.
I thought that shit has already been debunked decades ago. No kid wanted to be Wesley, Robin or one of those Ghostbuster kids. They wanted to be Picard, Batman or fucking Venkman.

Then again, SJWs believe you cannot possibly identify with anyone that has a different skin color, sexuality, gender or religion than you. Segregating people according to their age sounds perfectly "reasonable" under this "logic".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:03 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:29 pm
Nothing is worse than Star Trek V.
I... don't hate this one like most people do. And it's even better with the Mr. Plinkett commentary track. It's probably the worst of the original 6, but when you put the next Gen movies and JJ Trek into the mix, then it's not the worst anymore.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:32 pm
Dude was in one of the movies? Glad I never noticed.
Literally a non-speaking cameo in Riker & Troi's wedding reception. A face in a crowd. Most people missed it.
お前はもう死んでいる。

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:04 pm

He's off camera and barely leans into the frame for maybe even less than 1 second.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:18 pm

You just know Alpha Male Wheaton is praying he gets a bit part on The Orville.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:30 pm

He's only visible in the widescreen version of Nemesis or something hilarious like that.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:30 pm
He's only visible in the widescreen version of Nemesis or something hilarious like that.
Haha yes he was completely cropped out of the 4:3 "full screen" release.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:44 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:04 pm
He's off camera and barely leans into the frame for maybe even less than 1 second.
They actually filmed a scene with him talking with Picard Wesley mom (I think), it was terrible and thankfully cut. It's easily found online
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:25 pm

Charlar wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:44 pm
They actually filmed a scene with him talking with Picard Wesley mom (I think), it was terrible and thankfully cut. It's easily found online
Trekkies were pissed at the cameo.

Remember, the last time Wesley was seen before this he had betrayed Captain Picard, playing Dances With Cardassians and stood against Starfleet on a planet of Native American Indians. Then he fucked off to the Neverland Quadrant with the Space Pedo and abandoned everyone.

And then, here comes Star Trek Nemesis and old Wussley is back in his uniform that he renounced like nothing had ever happened. Indeed, it was good the scene was cut.
お前はもう死んでいる。