When will hollywood stop shoving tranny leads down our throaths?!!

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
AngrySpoonySnob

When will hollywood stop shoving tranny leads down our throaths?!!

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:11 pm

Again with Alien Covenant after TFA and Rogue one already starred a tranny in the lead...

do they want to insult feminist by claiming they have a female lead while its a tranny??
do they want to make men lust after other men?? (in the case of TFA and rogue one)

This word is getting real soddom and gommorah-ey
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: When will hollywood stop shoving tranny leads down our throaths?!!

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:52 pm

There is no hope. Only futanari.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Seele

Post by Seele » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:47 pm

I don't recall any tranny fag actors in any of those pieces of shit, but these movies were still cancerous nonetheless.

Alien: Covenant shouldn't have existed in the first place and only managed to damage the Alien lore even further since Ridley Scott's "George Lucas-ing" up the origins of xenomorph biology and making up shit about the Pilot race. Plus, the Covenant crew was even stupider than the "scientists" from Prometheus. "Let's go walk on an extraterrestrial world while not wearing any helmets and not freak out about why it's eerily similar to Earth and only panic when all hell breaks loose due to our complete incompetence of defending ourselves. What could possibly go wrong?" Fuck these people. They all deserved to die save for the cowboy. And fuck the writers for turning David into a xenomorph creator. Yeah, they could explain away in future sequels about how he merely "found" the Engineers' research on creating xenomorphs, but this should never've been a plot point in the first place.

Rogue Autism: A (Pointless) Star Wars Story had an insufferably bland audience proxy for a main character because "muh feminism" & a one dimensional "action figure"-tier cast for the sake of "muh progressive diversity" (save for the sarcastic droid) all rolled up into a narrative that you already knew about from the opening title crawl from A New Hope. First 2 acts felt rushed and mostly poorly paced due to numerous cuts that were made during production because Disney wanted a "family friendly picture" despite giving it a PG-13. The last 30 minutes are all that really matters. The film only really served to tell why the Death Star has a weakness (which didn't need to be explained) and how the plans reached Princess Leia. 2 of the lead writers are anti-Trump, and they proudly displayed their butthurt prior to the film's debut. It was a mostly boring & unnecessary movie, but still made over a billion at the box office, because Star Wars.

The Farce Awakens speaks for itself. Played it safe for a reason & still shitty in several areas regardless, though not quite as shitty as the Prequels were. On a side note, fans desperately want Finn and Poe to be a gay couple in the sequels because the Tumblr generation is fucking cancer.

Maybe both Alien and Star Wars will eventually get tranny leads if the liberal corruption in Hollywood keeps going.

And yes, this is probably a joke thread, but I felt the need to sperge.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:20 pm

Do some research if you think its a joke.

Daisy Ridley was born a man and so was felicity jones. I dont even know of the dude that is in the lead in Covenant but no idea why they say its a woman.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:24 pm

Seele wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:47 pm
And fuck the writers for turning David into a xenomorph creator. Yeah, they could explain away in future sequels about how he merely "found" the Engineers' research on creating xenomorphs, but this should never've been a plot point in the first place.
Because when I think "Humans faff around on an alien planet and get killed by a hive of humanoid dickheads", I think "It's all the grand master plan of some boring android bloke".

This reminds me a bit the FF7 lore got fucked-up when the true main characters turned out to be Zack and the other SOLDIER bros. Also that emo vampire cosplayer is all four Horsemen of the Apocalypse rolled into one for some reason.
Seele wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:47 pm
Maybe both Alien and Star Wars will eventually get tranny leads if the liberal corruption in Hollywood keeps going.
But Alien is already very progressive. The very first movie had mpreg in it :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Thuy Guy

Post by Thuy Guy » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:44 pm

But no mention of the new Tomb Raider movie that literally has a boy in the lead?

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:17 pm

I havent seen anything of the new tomb raider movie but good catch.

Not to forget wonder woman is a tranny as well (gal gadot) and there were a couple more in those marvel films I dont remember of the top of my head.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Seele

Post by Seele » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Black Widow, Pepper Potts, and Scarlett Witch were most obviously trannies. Hulk was secretly gay, so Whedon wanted to pander to fags by canonizing the Widow/Hulk love story.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:34 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:20 pm
Do some research if you think its a joke.

Daisy Ridley was born a man and so was felicity jones. I dont even know of the dude that is in the lead in Covenant but no idea why they say its a woman.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5397459/bio? ... _ov_bio_sm

I don't see it anywhere and a google turned up nothing. Sounds like you're full of shit.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0428065/

Same for Felicity Jones. I see female starring roles going back to 2003 or thereabouts and no mention of her being transsexual/transgender.

Edit: I fell for the b8. Should have just moved the thread to off-topic.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:49 am

He's just making shit up. If they truly where trans, they would go "HE GUYS DID YOU KNOW I'M TRANS?!" every chance they got.
-Yours Truly