Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Osterzone

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Osterzone » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:29 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:13 pm
He does have a certain fat manchild vibe to him...
The special editions were also a way to stop his ex-wife from getting royalties on the OT. She was part of the editing team and got an Oscar for New Hope and George hated the attention she got.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:59 pm

The Force must be female. It only seems to hang about attractive people and after it seduces them doesn't care about the consequences of what happens in their lives.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:15 pm

I wonder if they've borrowed this from the Clone Wars cartoon...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Seele

Post by Seele » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:47 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:27 pm
Damage control is out in full force. Now you're a misogynist if you didn't like The Last Jedi.
It's boiling down to "It's 4chan/misogynists/male fans/alt-righters/Trump supporters/Russians who manipulated the user scores on RT and Metacritic!" Current_Year in a nutshell.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:09 pm

I'm sure there are some who only don't like the movie because of political reasons, but I'm seeing a LOT of reviews and videos on youtube of people who say shit like "I thought the force awakens was ok, but this one is awful."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:12 pm

Seele wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:47 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:27 pm
Damage control is out in full force. Now you're a misogynist if you didn't like The Last Jedi.
It's boiling down to "It's 4chan/misogynists/male fans/alt-righters/Trump supporters/Russians who manipulated the user scores on RT and Metacritic!" Current_Year in a nutshell.
Lol.... they just keep chipping away at their credibility
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:33 pm
I'm still curious about the thought process that George Lucas went through that convinced him that photoshopping Christian Haydensen's smug mug on Anakin Skywalker's Force ghost at the end of ROTJ was somehow a good idea. Was he legitimately autistic?
It was even more retarded to make Luke scream at the end of Empire. I wonder where did they got that scream, did they call Mark Hamill to come record the screaming himself? They should've gone all the way full retard and use that Emperor's scream at the end of RotJ there. :D
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:27 pm
At any rate, why the fuck hasn't Disney (or whoever holds the rights) officially released the theatrical cuts of the original trilogy remastered on Blu-ray? You would think they would realize there's some demand for it, seeing all those bootleg transfers of the Laserdisc versions that are popular among fans.
One of the things I'd heard is that 20th Century FOX still held some of the rights to Ep IV that made such a thing impossible/expensive. If true, that would not be a barrier anymore now due to the merger.
お前はもう死んでいる。

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:23 pm

Seele wrote:
True. I no-shit read a comment on blu-ray.com claiming that Russian hackers were driving down the RT audience score as some kind of disruptive, subversive tactic.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:38 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:23 pm
Seele wrote:
True. I no-shit read a comment on blu-ray.com claiming that Russian hackers were driving down the RT audience score as some kind of disruptive, subversive tactic.
It's pretty much what rape enabler Bob Chipman thinks.

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-8-last ... core-fake/