Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 27, 2018 2:50 pm

I wonder if she'll just pull a Merkel and vanish for a bit, sitting everything out.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 27, 2018 3:13 pm

She's got some shit on somebody important. If she didn't I think she'd gotten axed after TLJ already.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun May 27, 2018 4:36 pm

Snyder managed to stick around this long and his DC films were far worse failures.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun May 27, 2018 4:48 pm

Estimates revised down again. It's in Justice League territory now.
Is Spoony dead yet?

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun May 27, 2018 4:52 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 3:13 pm
She's got some shit on somebody important. If she didn't I think she'd gotten axed after TLJ already.
I just think their goal is to destroy star wars so she is actually doing a great job.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun May 27, 2018 4:53 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 4:52 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
I just think their goal is to destroy star wars so she is actually doing a great job.
They still want to make money though. Nothing has changed there. They were just mistaken that there were enough Tumblrinas and MovieBlobs out there to replace the old fanbase.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 27, 2018 5:04 pm

Star Wars was the biggest mainstream sci-fi IP. No amount of progress will give you enough degenerates to replace those consumers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun May 27, 2018 5:14 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 4:53 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 4:52 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
They still want to make money though. Nothing has changed there. They were just mistaken that there were enough Tumblrinas and MovieBlobs out there to replace the old fanbase.
I doubt they care about money, they probably have mansions build out of that shit. Disney almost has an infinite money cheat. If not the jews running hollywood can just contact their jew banker friends to print some more of the worthless shit. Its all about cultural marxism, brainwashing and making people go mad from having no decent entertainment left.
Last edited by AngrySpoonySnob on Sun May 27, 2018 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

sigh

Post by sigh » Sun May 27, 2018 5:16 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 7:09 pm
13-37, the "female" activist robot.
It was something about droid rights, wasn't it?
Please let somebody explain to my why in a universe where regular slavery and (what TLJ painfully reminded) animal enslavement still exists. I'm supposed to care about rights of toasters and vacuum cleaners? Why does every stupid little droid has to have a unique personality anyways? I know from a movie perspective is to repeat the same routine of a quirky robot in every movie, but still, what purpose does it serve in universe?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 27, 2018 5:47 pm

I guess whatever technological stagnation the Star Wars galaxy is suffering from for the last couple thousand years made it so that they have plain forgot how to make an autonomous robot that doesn't also come with a full AI.

Except even the fucking movies themselves have stuff like the Droidekas that purely exist to kill shit and don't seem to have an quirky personalities. I guess those just cost a premium or something.
-Yours Truly