Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Auli

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Auli » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:09 pm

So three more movies confirmed and a TV-series not revolving around Episode 1-9.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:21 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:14 pm
Well, I guess you can forget that if you're barely in the movie. I mean, doesn't he use doubles for anything that's not a direct shot of his face?
I'm not sure what's worse. When he actually does his own fight scenes it's just him and his opponent smacking arms high in the air. I mean, he puts zero effort into anything post 1996. (Glimmer Man is basically the transition movie. Decent brief fight scenes, ending with a ten-minute slap fest with the villain. Never thought I'd say it, but Keenan Ivory Wayans has the best fight in the movie.)

As for Star Wars, watch the new trilogy just be knock-offs of the Old Republic games.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:36 pm

Well, Emo Ren already looks a bit like Revan...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:38 pm

Exactly. Disney Wars is about copying pre-existing characters and stories. If this trilogy is original, it'll suck because it's some goofy detective agency or something set in Star Wars.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:45 pm

What's with people trying to put detective stuff in Star Wars? Wasn't that in that cancelled game LucasArts was working on?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:26 am

Auli wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:09 pm
So three more movies confirmed and a TV-series not revolving around Episode 1-9.
Who cares? Since Disney took it over it's unofficially "a new movie every single year and whatever we can squeeze out of it besides that until it's no longer profitable". Is there a single person thinking that Disney might just stop after the sequel trilogy?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:26 am

I was assuming they'd make a break in the Episodes in favor of a few years of spin-offs(which, from what I understand, this new trilogy actually is)
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:29 am

Many rejoiced when the Star Wars EU was burned at the Disney stake.

Little did we know that it would be reborn in movie form, rising like a phoenix made out of manure.
-Yours Truly

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:11 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:29 am
Many rejoiced when the Star Wars EU was burned at the Disney stake.

Little did we know that it would be reborn in movie form, rising like a phoenix made out of manure.
Disney has rarely ever had an original thought in its head. They just take shit from other media, mostly books, and skullfuck anything interesting out of them.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:47 pm

Rushy wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:26 am
I was assuming they'd make a break in the Episodes in favor of a few years of spin-offs(which, from what I understand, this new trilogy actually is)
Nope. The plan is one movie every year. One main series, one spin-off then a main series and so on. Basically what they do with Marvel movies where you get a Thor, then Avengers, then a Hulk and so on ad infinitum.
They might take a one year break at some point. Look forward to spin-offs about every single fucking character ever. You'll get a Star Wars: Boba Fett, Yoda, Chewie, Jar Jar Binks and so on. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!