Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Charlar » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:14 pm

rat-fuck wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:51 pm
a school shooter wrote:"star wars is such a shit franchise.

let's go over something real quick. in high school, they make you read books, and everything has meaning, right? the wilting rose is a metaphor for end of the roaring 20s. the teacup symbolizes the characters inability to deal with loss ---'are you sure? that doesn't make sense' ---"oh no it most certainly is, everything in literature has meaning, metaphor it's all there.".. For yeears this is what teachers are drilling into you, of course theyre right, that's the way it is.

then at film school i learned the same is true for film.. so-and-so's face is backlit because the director wanted to show that capitalism leads to darkness... the fence is missing some slats at the end to show that even in prison it is possible to fleeting moments of freedom, whatever... every lighting decision and position of the object or whatever, film is the highest form of art, yada yada..... nothing is a mistake, the door left open, the color of the wallpaper, the glance away, the choice of lens--in a well put together film, everything is deliberate, the aim being to convey whatever feeling or idea or further the theme

we're gonna get back to that in a minute

the original three star wars films were really cool. The special effects were the best ever, practical effects and matte paintings beat CGI any day, even now, still... CGI looks like shite compared to a huge oil matte painting and camera tricks, and if you don't agree or can't see it then you just have bad eyes... sorry to be so harsh but it's obviously true... my ears are bad, i don’t argue with audiophiles with high-end headphones and DACs about how much bitrate you need, so if you think CGI is good you shouldn’t argue with people with functional eyes

original star wars had cool characters even though there was some jokey shit in there with the ewoks or ewons or whatever the little things were, red letter media has a great series of videos breaking the original star wars down and comparing to episodes I II and III -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI

episodes i ii and iii were so bad it was like that movie 'The Room' with that ugly long haired guy only it's worse because so much time and effort was spent making that crap. these are movies that appeal to 4-year olds because 4-year olds are mentally deficient... autists (actual ones) like these movies because there are no facial expressions or emotions to interpret. star wars fans will desperately try to find reasons to justify how theyre good, but if these weren’t branded ‘Star Wars’ and were just generic space opera movies, they would have a weird shitty cult following like those nigerian action movies and people would have ‘awkward star wars’ viewing parties.. they are genuine serious shit

after these movies were made, anyone who seriously thinks of them selves as a star wars fan is basically a toddler with a shiny lunchbox. youre taking a speeder to Naboo, the galactic counsil, me-sa show you to gungan.. how much time was spent going over the script making sure it had enough toddler words. theres almost more dignity being a furry than being a fan of this shit. and if you spend any time reading about it or thinking about it youll also know that george lucas is just hosing you down in the face.. this is a picture of how lucas treats his fans: http://www.museumsyndicate.com/images/8/73175.jpg (who can really blame him by the way)

sorry for sperging out. i'll get to the point. look at the picture gentlemen. she is holding a 4-ft long black cock, grimacing like she's taking cock in the ---, orgasm face black guy behind her, sex explosion in the background, little peach/flesh-tone white guy robot watching on helpless. Sorry that's just the way it is... this is written by someone with very little tolerance for, and minimal knowledge of, the usual conspiracy theory stuff……. this fact is just something you have to face and accept if we're agreeing on the premise that filmmakers use symbolism. Do you think filmmakers use symbolism? or are films just pretty pictures, and books just fancy words? well here's a pic of a white girl getting steamrolled by a black guy while a cuck droid watches, and it's more cut and dry than anything in Citizen Kane. disagree? then youre either a dope or you have some sort of ideology that won't allow you to see it

Nothing about high-level film-making is accidental, nothing about a 10 billion dollar movie that the whole country is going to see is accidental. it's not my business what you do with this information, you can delve deep into conspiracy theory, or you and your wife can start taking refugees in your home, whatever, drive to oregon with canteens and rations and other stuff, whatever you want to do, but the factual information that you cant argue with is that some people with a lot of money and country-wide influence and an indirect link to the minds of everyone's children, Want You To Think About White Girls And You Know What (the thing in her hand in every shot), and the subjugation of White Masculinity into little rolling bouncing baby balls. that is an unbiased take that anyone with a brain and a rudimentary understanding of film/entertainment should be able to see."

The above post was written by a Chinese friend of mine who wishes to remain anonymous. I'm not sure I agree, but I don't see any problems, it's just a cool movie and I think everyone should stop stressing out and just enjoy the show!

Wtf did i just read
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:35 pm

Charlar wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:14 pm
Wtf did i just read
An angry Chinaman's rant.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:14 am

rat-fuck wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:35 pm
Charlar wrote:
Wtf did i just read
Well i understood part of it but when started about black mqn dick and cuck droids he lost me
-All fanbases are shit

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:16 am

Charlar wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:14 am
rat-fuck wrote:
Charlar wrote:
Wtf did i just read
Well i understood part of it but when started about black mqn dick and cuck droids he lost me
What? It's just an angry Chinaman saying angry Chinese things. Nothing weird about that.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:55 am

I'm not reading all that shit. Make your point in two, maybe three paragraphs if possible, please. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:06 am

rat-fuck wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:16 am
Charlar wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:14 am
rat-fuck wrote:

What? It's just an angry Chinaman saying angry Chinese things. Nothing weird about that.
Oh, nevermind
-All fanbases are shit

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:10 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:55 am
I'm not reading all that shit. Make your point in two, maybe three paragraphs if possible, please. :lol:
I didn't write it! It was an angry Chinese man. Blame him and his poor grasp of the English language, not me!
RAPEMAN wrote:

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:17 am

rat-fuck wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:10 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:55 am
I didn't write it! It was an angry Chinese man. Blame him and his poor grasp of the English language, not me!
Nooooooooo, I was actually addressing Chinese dude or whoever it was who wrote it, lol. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:29 am

Oh, OK. Good. Yeah, that angry Chinaman needs to be sorted out. His anger can often take over and things get really bad. Just last year he went to Japan under the guise of Samatoshi Uehaidaru and went around stabbing people in a disabled facility. He really should be stopped.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:59 am

rat-fuck wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:29 am
Oh, OK. Good. Yeah, that angry Chinaman needs to be sorted out. His anger can often take over and things get really bad. Just last year he went to Japan under the guise of Samatoshi Uehaidaru and went around stabbing people in a disabled facility. He really should be stopped.
Wait what the fuck?
-All fanbases are shit