Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Auli

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Auli » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:56 pm

Phasma is rumoured to have survived, sigh.

The best character so far is Kylo Ren. I like that he's a whiny bitch, and Adam Driver plays him good. He wants to be as menacing as his grandpa, but everyone sayhs he's a whiny bitch, so he gets angry. His outrage with the lightsaber in TFA and the stormtroopers turning away (because they knew Ren threw a hissyfit) was a nice character thing,

In Episode 9, I hope he just tries to be himself and not Vader. I hope he gets redeemed. I also want Rey to turn evil, but that will never happen.

Team Ren <3

And where the fuck are his Knights of Ren? FFS didn¨t you watch TFA, Rian?!
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:01 pm

Auli wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:56 pm
And where the fuck are his Knights of Ren? FFS didn¨t you watch TFA, Rian?!
Probably another comic or DLC.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:27 pm

Auli wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:18 am
By this point they should just delete TFA and TLJ from existence. It can't be salvaged.
They could end Episode IX by revealing the whole sequel trilogy to be an autistic kid's dream.

At any rate, why the fuck hasn't Disney (or whoever holds the rights) officially released the theatrical cuts of the original trilogy remastered on Blu-ray? You would think they would realize there's some demand for it, seeing all those bootleg transfers of the Laserdisc versions that are popular among fans.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:00 pm

Disney dosen't care. If you think they would ever give a shit about shitty ass Star Wars then look up Sword in the Stone on caps-a-holic and see how they treat they're own movies.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:33 pm

I'm still curious about the thought process that George Lucas went through that convinced him that photoshopping Christian Haydensen's smug mug on Anakin Skywalker's Force ghost at the end of ROTJ was somehow a good idea. Was he legitimately autistic?

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:06 pm

Auli wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:56 pm

The best character so far is Kylo Ren
rofl.... opinion invalid. He is one of the worst characters Ive ever seen on screen in any form of entertainment, second only to marey sue
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:07 pm

sigh wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:47 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:32 pm
Silly me, thinking being a jedi was more than the power levels the scouter said.
Actually it is more of a connection to the nature and the universe, and who has a better connection to the universe than a woman.
Don't you know the force is female ?
Those are not females
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:33 pm
I'm still curious about the thought process that George Lucas went through that convinced him that photoshopping Christian Haydensen's smug mug on Anakin Skywalker's Force ghost at the end of ROTJ was somehow a good idea. Was he legitimately autistic?
Honestly, yes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:13 pm

He does have a certain fat manchild vibe to him...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:27 pm

Damage control is out in full force. Now you're a misogynist if you didn't like The Last Jedi.
Is Spoony dead yet?