Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
rabidtictac

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:55 pm

Silly Kugel, they'd have to actually try to fix up the ghetto and improve income inequality to do that! Assuming Jamal wants to work a real job, but let's say he does. It's much easier for SJWs to pat themselves on the back for putting a token black guy in a star wars movie who looks like Doge Walker's furry friend and sucks 1000 times harder than Lando ever possibly could have.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:56 pm

But Finn is just that same stock fast-talking, jive-talkin' doofus we've seen a million times.
I don't see how that would uplift black people.
But I suppose that these limousine liberals never leave their gated communities and have probably never talked to a real black person.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:09 pm

Finn isn't the kind of black person other black people would find inspirational or cool. He's a massive chump. He'd be that token black guy in a group of gamer nerds, like Woolie is. Lando was a cool dude because he was stylish and charming. Finn is the kind of guy you'd find out wears a fox costume at conventions and sucks dick in bathroom gloryholes.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:09 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:56 pm
But Finn is just that same stock fast-talking, jive-talkin' doofus we've seen a million times.
I don't see how that would uplift black people.
But I suppose that these limousine liberals never leave their gated communities and have probably never talked to a real black person.
Well, they and us too are just stupid. If we weren't we'd also make mad cash, wouldn't we? The dumb nig nogs just don't even know that it's a possibility to leave the ghetto. Being poor and uneducated is a social construct.
Just like dumb dumb Europeans just don't get that the EU and globalization is the best thing since sliced bread. We need some smart person explain the world to us from atop their ivory tower. Just like boys need to be told that rape is bad. Or like the rapefugees just don't know any better.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:19 pm

Just like dumb dumb Europeans just don't get that the EU and globalization is the best thing since sliced bread.

rofl funniest thing ive ever read
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:20 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:19 pm
rofl funniest thing ive ever read
I always listen to the news radio on my drive to work to listen what the state propaganda has this time to make me mad.
When England voted for the Brexit there was a phone interview with a EU politician. The guy went on and on, completely unironically, about how people just don't "get" the EU. He couldn't fathom how somebody could possibly dislike it, unless that one was dumb as a brick and not know what it's about. It's utterly impossible to favour nationalism, unless you're borderline retarded and just weren't told enough how you were supposed to vote.

Honestly, it was maddening and incredibly funny at the same time. He was really, really frustrated. He was just short of saying "We told the people how they were supposed to vote! What did you morons not get about that?".
The propaganda machine in Europe is running in the highest gear. You have no idea how transparent it currently is especially in Germany. Want to watch a TV movie or crime show? You bet your ass it's got shitskins involved somewhere and they are NEVER the bad guys. It's always some white supremacists or some shit. It's always the same message of "The rapefugees are all poor fellas escaping from war and we are the true evil people! Even suspecting them of wrongdoing is racist!".
It would be hilarious if I didn't know many people eat that shit right up. We're talking some 3rd Reich kinda propaganda here. Just that it's not against Jews but against Germans.

So in light of the heavy 24 hour propaganda he couldn't understand that there are anti-EU people left in Germany. He could barely keep himself from calling them Neo-Nazis. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:33 pm

It's like these people thing the actual execution of the EU (which is a bit of a clusterfuck) doesn't matter as long as the idea of the EU is more or less sound.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:43 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:33 pm
It's like these people thing the actual execution of the EU (which is a bit of a clusterfuck) doesn't matter as long as the idea of the EU is more or less sound.
That's exactly how it is. If only Europe can be united under one government we will have finally reached world peace and live in a marvelous utopia. If nations regain sovereignty WW3 breaks out and turbo Nazi kill troops will rape everyone to death.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:10 am

They have too much faith in their domination of media. In the US as well. Trump never could have won the election if the media was still as effective at propaganda as they think they are.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:14 am

I wonder if VIII might add some depth to the new characters,sure they fucked up but i am sometimes hopelessly naive that problems might be fixed.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes