Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Auli

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Auli » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:52 pm

They also need an evil character to redeem him-, her- and zerself. in the last movie.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:22 pm

Auli wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:52 pm
They also need an evil character to redeem him-, her- and zerself. in the last movie.
And then toss Snoke down a reactor.

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:26 pm

What kind of superweapon will the have in the last movie?

The Starkilled base (is that the name of the one in Force Awakened?) was kinda a little ring around a planet. So... I think it's either that they cover an entire planet or they either use Mustafar (the lava planet and Darth Vader's base) with maybe an ancient Sith artifact.
SpoilerShow
In Battlefront 2, Luke found a thing inside one of the Emperor's garages. It might come up or it just shows that the Emperor had shit lying around. Now.. why didn't he use it? Fuck that shit. We don't have to have that explained.
or make a base on a sun/dark hole.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:31 pm

I'm still hoping they'll just make another Death Star and give it Tie-Fighter wings.

Whatever it'll be though, it will probably be some DBZ levels of power creep, because that Starkiller thing could already shoot multiple FTL planet buster beams. The next one will probably be like that EU Sun Crusher in that it blows up suns to destroy entire solar systems.
Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:22 pm
And then toss Snoke down a reactor.
The reactor will be bigger than the one from Return of the Jedi, and it will cause a larger explosion.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:05 pm

Something that can blow up suns is VERY plausible.

Some Freeza++ shit that shoots a tiny laser into a sun and it explodes in 5 minutes.

Where redeemed Kylo Ren fights evil Rey. They kiss and then they escape right before a big amount of a galaxy blows up and a dark hole is opened where Snoke appears from.

Ren and Rey (COINCIDENCE? I THINK SO! (the writers/producer noticed and changed everything so C-3PO says they are related) team up. Snoke is Emperor Palpatine and they fight. Luke was killed in The Last Jedi and now appears as a force ghost, but since he is so powerful in the force he, for a moment, turns non-force-ghost and brings Snoke/Palpatine with him back into the... uh force-ghost realm.

See? Any retards can write this shit.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:12 pm

Stranger wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:22 pm
To be fair, Harrison Ford can't comprehend why Han Solo was so popular and wanted to distance himself from the character. I could understand Ridley not wanting to only be known for playing Rey.
Even Harrison Ford did four films. And she ain't no Harrison Ford.

About Luke allegedly dying.... Sadly, that was the obvious way to go and it would explain Mark Hamill's rage at the script. Cis white male Luke has to die for Strong Woman Rey to shine. Their plan was obviously to keep Leia alive as the Strong Woman Leader.

Considering Carrie is dead and Daisy Ridley wants out, they'd have to be retarded to kill off Luke. So expect it to happen.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:17 pm

They've kinda fucked with George Lucas' idea of the Original Trilogy and Prequel Trilogy being a Skywalker-story. The Sequel Trilogy should have been about Luke passing on the torch.

Fuck Rey & Friends. Daisy Ridley accknowledged there are only two genders, so she's cool enough in my book (she rekt her career, tho).

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:53 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:12 pm
Stranger wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:22 pm
To be fair, Harrison Ford can't comprehend why Han Solo was so popular and wanted to distance himself from the character. I could understand Ridley not wanting to only be known for playing Rey.
Even Harrison Ford did four films. And she ain't no Harrison Ford.
He would've done two if he got his wish. Three, tops.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:21 pm

Auli wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:17 pm
They've kinda fucked with George Lucas' idea of the Original Trilogy and Prequel Trilogy being a Skywalker-story. The Sequel Trilogy should have been about Luke passing on the torch.

Fuck Rey & Friends. Daisy Ridley accknowledged there are only two genders, so she's cool enough in my book (she rekt her career, tho).
Which is retarded that your career can get tanked just for saying sane, rational things.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:06 pm

I better hope you mean "toxic and hateful".
Auli wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:05 pm
*fanfic stuff*
And then Ken jumps into the AT-MS (a giant robot shaped like Darth Vader) to stop the Eldritch Force horror that is Rey.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette