Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Seele

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Seele » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:12 pm

Eh, figured as much. Safe route it is then. Another hand lost, another ripoff gained. Originality is just too hard.

Episode 9 will probably feature a second not-Death Star that happens to be incomplete in order to bait the not-Rebellion into a not-"It's a trap!" scenario if they continue this path.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:38 am

And Fynn. How fucking wasted is Fynn?

The guy had potential as this guilt ridden Storm Trooper deserter trying to get away from the killing, but within SECONDS of being on screen with Rey, he officially is pointless in every single respect.

I could give a shit less what he looks like for fucks sake, they wasted that character... in favor of this woman who's character has done NOTHING but have a vagina to warrant these awesome powers....

And then the libshit audience shit can Fynn even further by trying to make him a queer with Poe Damarin. Another wasted character by the way who was this seasoned pilot and soldier who could've had a pretty interesting back story. Nope. He's just super good at flying and that's it.

He doesn't develope any meaningful relationship with Fynn beyond the TIE crash in which he's suddenly fuck's off back to base.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:44 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:57 pm
The comprehensive review and guide for all Star Wars movies after the original trilogy by Kugelfisch:
It's shit.

Am I the only one already sicker of Star Wars than capeshit? I'd be happy to never hear about the franchise ever again.
Unfortunately, that will never happen now that Disney has the license. We had some hope so long as Lucas had the rights, because even he eventually got tired of beating the dead horse.

Star Wars has been shit a long time, which is why I don't get all the sperge about the new films being shit. Oh no, some SJW messages in shit movies! What a shame/shock. Might as well complain about the messaging in Sex And The City 2.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Seele

Post by Seele » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:53 am

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:38 am
And Fynn. How fucking wasted is Fynn?

The guy had potential as this guilt ridden Storm Trooper deserter trying to get away from the killing, but within SECONDS of being on screen with Rey, he officially is pointless in every single respect.

I could give a shit less what he looks like for fucks sake, they wasted that character... in favor of this woman who's character has done NOTHING but have a vagina to warrant these awesome powers....

And then the libshit audience shit can Fynn even further by trying to make him a queer with Poe Damarin. Another wasted character by the way who was this seasoned pilot and soldier who could've had a pretty interesting back story. Nope. He's just super good at flying and that's it.

He doesn't develope any meaningful relationship with Fynn beyond the TIE crash in which he's suddenly fuck's off back to base.
Finn was nothing more than a walking contradiction the moment he got blood on his helmet. He was a janitor who got selected to join the evil military, but "war was too scary" and immediately decided to flee the not-Empire and save Poe Dameramerdingdong because "it's the right thing to do" excuse. For someone who felt uncomfortable about bloodshed and warfare, he had no qualms about killing his fellow stormtroopers, some who he may've known but who cares. After meeting up with MaRey Sue, he's just an annoying comic relief sidekick who believes in "the right thing to do" despite being so cliche and hypocritical with his actions and the constant barrage of Marvel-tier snark that never lets up.

The Poe relationship made no sense. They barely knew each other for 30 minutes, yet near the end of the movie, they act as though they've known each other for years. It felt painfully rushed considering Poe was missing for the majority of the movie after the TIE fighter crash on not-Tatooine, and they expect me to suddenly like him? He was originally supposed to die after they crashed, but test audiences liked him so much that they brought him back for "fan service". His last purpose is nothing more than to blow up the not-Death Star.

Rey, despite being a Mary Sue in TFA, is all around poorly written due to how wildly inconsistent her personality is throughout the film. She has 3 settings: Ignorant, Hyper-Intelligent Prodigy, and Cunt. 3 characters sharing one autistic vessel. There was nothing relatable about her at all, but people keep saying she's better than Luke, even though Luke himself had better character development in the OT whereas Rey's felt enormously rushed and all too convenient in one movie to which they'll retcon her in the sequels to suddenly become one who struggles oh so conveniently.

Not surprised about the Poe x Finn shipping. The Tumblr generation is fucking cancer.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:51 am

They may as well make Finn gay since he comes across like a massive homo anyway. You'd think a black guy in a movie would be a chance to revise the "cool black man" stereotype from the Lando days. Finn reminds me of Doge Walker's pet furry.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:17 am

Original Trilogy = Prequals (yes I said it) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Farce Awakens and Rouge Gone, I dont even consider the last 2 when discussing star wars.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Seele

Post by Seele » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:38 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:17 am
Original Trilogy = Prequals

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:00 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Original Trilogy = Prequals (yes I said it)
Keep that shit on /tv/ where it belongs, we won't let you get away with such a dumb opinion on here.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:53 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Original Trilogy = Prequals
http://i.imgur.com/hsFQ2Kv.jpg
Trying a bit hard to be edgy, mate.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:26 pm

As far as I'm concerned, Episodes I and II are a little meh, but the rest of them are enjoyable. I don't even mind the Clone Wars movie.

I'm a bit on the fence about the Han Solo film, but I think Aiden has the right look at least.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.