Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:19 pm
Rushy wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:29 am
I dunno, I still get excited every time. It's just such a fun, iconic and yes, nostalgic universe that going to the cinema every December is a given. Ditto for my friends and family.
I don't understand how it could be exciting to get up off your fat lazy ass every year and sit in a cramped dingy theater with other neckbeards and watch a retread of a garbage popcorn flick from the fucking 70's. This shit's not even worth a pirate.
Rushy is the embodiment of a normie faggot with shit taste in everything. I bet he's watched every episode of CinemaSins.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:48 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:41 pm
Rushy is the embodiment of a normie furfag with shit taste in everything. I bet he's watched every episode of CinemaSins.
Fixed.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:51 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:41 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:19 pm
Rushy wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:29 am
I dunno, I still get excited every time. It's just such a fun, iconic and yes, nostalgic universe that going to the cinema every December is a given. Ditto for my friends and family.
I don't understand how it could be exciting to get up off your fat lazy ass every year and sit in a cramped dingy theater with other neckbeards and watch a retread of a garbage popcorn flick from the fucking 70's. This shit's not even worth a pirate.
Rushy is the embodiment of a normie faggot with shit taste in everything. I bet he's watched every episode of CinemaSins.
*ding* da PC Nigguh assumes Rushy has seen every episode of CinemaSins when he previously stated he was a normie, and thus couldn't possibly have seen every movie CinemaSins has done.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:59 pm
The reason Star Wars was special was because it was like an event. Normally, you'd get a movie like 3 years apart, which makes it more special because it doesn't happen very often, like the Olympics. Now that they make one every year, it's starts losing it's appeal, at which point you start getting sick of it.
Not only that, but there was a ten-year gap between the prequels and fagquels, and before that a 16-year gap. Now, it's Star Wars all the time. Even if a movie isn't in theaters the endless commercials for cars, toys, candy, games, is non stop. But hey, everyone keeps predicting the Marvel bubble will burst but everyone keeps seeing the movies no matter how generic they become.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:54 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:59 pm
The reason Star Wars was special was because it was like an event. Normally, you'd get a movie like 3 years apart, which makes it more special because it doesn't happen very often, like the Olympics. Now that they make one every year, it's starts losing it's appeal, at which point you start getting sick of it.
Not only that, but there was a ten-year gap between the prequels and fagquels, and before that a 16-year gap. Now, it's Star Wars all the time. Even if a movie isn't in theaters the endless commercials for cars, toys, candy, games, is non stop. But hey, everyone keeps predicting the Marvel bubble will burst but everyone keeps seeing the movies no matter how generic they become.
And let's face it, Marvel isn't anywhere near as recognised as Star Wars. This thing will carry on for at least decades and they know it.
Kugelfisch wrote:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:26 pm

I don't know if it's worth talking about, but plebbit freaked out about battlefront 2 having a huge pay wall for MUH DARTH VADER and EA backing down slightly.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:29 pm

Rushy wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:51 pm
*ding* da PC Nigguh assumes Rushy has seen every episode of CinemaSins when he previously stated he was a normie, and thus couldn't possibly have seen every movie CinemaSins has done.
CinemaSins is a normie thing, though. Do you know what a normie is? Because normies who don't know what, "normie," means are the scourge of the internet.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:21 pm

Stranger wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:29 pm
Rushy wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:51 pm
CinemaSins is a normie thing, though. Do you know what a normie is? Because normies who don't know what, "normie," means are the scourge of the internet.
Yeah, but they've done tons of movies I either haven't seen or have no interest in seeing.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:06 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:26 pm
I don't know if it's worth talking about, but plebbit freaked out about battlefront 2 having a huge pay wall for MUH DARTH VADER and EA backing down slightly.
And they are all going to buy it regardless. Get fucking dunked on, cunts! DLC became a thing because, despite the outrage, people bought fucking horse armor. They complain but do it so while opening their wallet. EA doesn't give the very slightest of fucks.
Quick! Pretend we care so our investors don't get scared. Tell them that that loud minority will be fine with empty promises and that we not only can fuck them still but fuck them even harder next year with the sequel. :lol:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:21 pm
Fuck, I saw posters of that here in Burgerland, and I honestly couldn't tell if it was serious or not.
First you send Spoony an Amiga, now you live in Burgerland. Are you alright, mate? Ate your daily allotted Bratwurst too quickly?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Sheeeeeeeit, I think I got infected with an internet nobody disease. Please shoot me with a silver bullet if I ever start talking about karate superiority.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette