Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Rapeculture

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:59 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:51 am
That pussy came loaded with jedi training dood.
Her ovaries are swimming with Midichlorians. My explanation, anyway. :D
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Seele

Post by Seele » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:18 am

Word on the street is that JarJar Abrams is very frustrated with Rian's contribution to the trilogy, so he may plan to retcon the shit out of most of Episode 8 when writing Episode 9 just so he can please the cucked fanbase who went vocal over TLJ.

In a way, the cynic in me would like to think that Rian's movie was also a symbolic "Fuck you" towards Abrams' mediocre shit pile of a rehash he made 2 years ago and his rewrites were a way of fucking over the pleb fans and Abrams all at once. TLJ is still a terrible movie, but I'd like to take it as a form of spite.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:18 am

By this point they should just delete TFA and TLJ from existence. It can't be salvaged.

And Anakin was explained to be Jesus. Rey is just... there. But I really don't mind that much.

TFA is fucling awesome compared to TLJ. And I thought TFA was just ok.

I kinda like some stuff in the prequels. They get deserved shit, but it's not THAT bad.

I also like Hayden Christensen.

And there are leak-rumors that say Phasma survived.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:03 am

Auli wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:18 am

TFA is fucling awesome compared to TLJ. And I thought TFA was just ok.
I haven't seen the whole movie yet, so obviously I can't say for certain, but it definitely seems that way for me as well. TFA was mediocre imo, but still better than the shitty prequels. This new movie looks just as fucking awful as the prequels. The leia flying through space shit is the same type of nonsense you'd see in the prequels. Likewise Luke "nothin personnel kid" Edgewalker and Lightning Summoner Yoda.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... dTD9WzdRjQ
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:09 pm

All female Jedi are that awesome. All the previous ones just had been held down by the Jedi patriarchy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

sigh

Post by sigh » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Seen it yesterday, some random thoughts, put it under the spoiler tag because it is longer than I thought.
SpoilerShow
I think I was the only person that couldn't suppress the laughter seeing the Leia space flight scene, other people seem to be to immerse to notice how fucking stupid that was.

The unceremonious killing of Snoke was somewhat unexpected and the "The king is dead, long live the king" scene was somewhat entertaining, but I'm supposed to believe that the emo man-child edge-lord is supposed to rule the First order now? Even the cartoon villain General was questioning it. If in the next movie they don't broke in at least two fractions (one lead by Kylo) and the other lead by someone less emotional and a more competent leader then this is some fan-fiction tier shit. I give them points for not making a huge deal of Snoke to make all of those yt theory channel fags shit pointless. To be true the portrayal of him in these movie was again some cartoon villain amping up the emperor or rather the pop-cultural image of the emperor. The fight scene with the royal guards was ok, the struggle over the light sabre and the breaking of it was some unnecessary symbolism.

I actually liked the progression of Luke's story.
The transition from the Living legend to a Legend that will inspire the next generations of resistance. Him wanting to end the Jedi religion, that never brought nothing positive to the galaxy, that always was inspired by pride and selfishness under the disguise of nobleness and being the guardians of peace. Him realizing that the following after TROJ the impossible to attain standards he was elevated to brought him and his nephew to where they are. You could see this as a parallel between that how the fans of the OT demand from the Sequel trilogy the impossible task of achieving the same heights as the OT did, but I'm overalysing now.

Revisiting the Kylo/Luke scene three times was probably an overkill. The training/non-training Luke-Rey scenes are ok, though as the Yoda scene points out there is nothing he could teach her, because she knew everything already (of course she did) and it is him that should learn from her, as his pupils (Her and Kylo) must outgrow him as the cycle of bullshit goes.
Disney style humour is getting more and more infuriating:
  • pointless comedy relief with Rey destroying shit and the residents of the island getting pissed was not funny.
  • scene with Yoda and the lightning is pure cringe.
The force skype between Kylo and Rey was fucking stupid, at least the improved version that Luke used at the end made the FO believe Luke is some unbeatable superhuman when they fired everything at him and nothing hit. I liked that they didn't actually duelled and have the obvious Kylo killing Luke scene, that would be dumb.

The whole sequence with Finn and Rose is pointless, they don't achieve anything, the only reason why the sub plot with space Vegas is there is to drive the "WAR IS BAD" message in to the ground so hard that nobody will be able to ever try this message in star wars again. It felt like a mini Rogue one and again was as pointless as the other one.

Rose preventing Finn from sacrificing himself could be ok if it was only the romantic thing or maybe her don't wanting to loose another loved one, but building some bullshit ideology on it that the resistance will win without sacrificing loved ones, like half an hour after pink-haired bitch sacrificing herself for them to have any chance of any fight in the future, was like spitting on that.

Return of Phasma - FUCK YOU, and Fuck You even more if that character returns again in IX.

Emotionally damaged man-child bashing the helmet because step daddy Snoke didn't like it (I mean because fans thought it was dumb so Disney had to make a big spectacle of it)

First order being even more cartoonish nazi's then before, last time they were a bit menacing, this time cartoonish Disney villainy turned up to 11.

References to past movies I clapped I clapped I member, especially the scene bookending Luke's character arc mirroring New hopes introduction to him with the binary sunset.

Poe Dameron being fucked over every time he tries anything was getting more and more boring every time, he is a righthearthed fuck-up, that must learn to respeck wamyn we get it already.
Demoted by Leia, put down by pink haired bitch, his mutiny being dealt with a single blaster shot from an elderly, just recovered from a near death situation Leia, his only good plan working only because Rey, moved some rocks, an finally being cock blocked by Rey at the end with the "Am I supposed to know who you are ?" reaction when he greets her. (That one at least was funny)

ow and the crystalline foxes were way more cute then the dumb PORGS

Generally the biggest thing I can say about this movie is... it's pointless. So pointless in fact that it renders things established in the previous movie pointless. Snoke is pointless, Luke is pointless, Finn is pointless, Poe is pointless. Other then some nostalgia the whole thing is pointless. The only characters that progress what so ever are Rey and Leia.
It is pretty much as pointless as the first one.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:32 pm

sigh wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Revisiting the Kylo/Luke scene three times was probably an overkill. The training/non-training Luke-Rey scenes are ok, though as the Yoda scene points out there is nothing he could teach her, because she knew everything already (of course she did) and it is him that should learn from her, as his pupils (Her and Kylo) must outgrow him as the cycle of bullshit goes.
Of course. Current year feminism. It's actually the male entrenched authority figure (who only has authority because of his amazing deeds) who must learn from the young female student who was handed infinite force power on a silver platter, but never actually learned the philosophy of the jedi knights.

Silly me, thinking being a jedi was more than the power levels the scouter said.

Imagine some shitty scene in Return of the Jedi, where Yoda was told to sit down and shut the fuck up because Luke knows best and "there's nothing you can teach Luke that he doesn't already know, patriarchal fuckboy."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:37 pm

With all the hate this movie's been getting, I wouldn't be surprised if Disney announced that Rian Johnson got kicked out of the New New Trilogy just to save face.

sigh

Post by sigh » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:47 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:32 pm
Silly me, thinking being a jedi was more than the power levels the scouter said.
Actually it is more of a connection to the nature and the universe, and who has a better connection to the universe than a woman.
Don't you know the force is female ?

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:55 pm

TheProgressive wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:29 am
I remember that. People talk about how Rey was a Mary Sue like this was a new thing when the Phantom Menace literally had Anakin as a boy genius who was the chosen one and used the midochlorian thing to explain how he was inherently better than any other jedi ever. And he even foils the invasion single-handedly and by accident.
I don't quite agree with that, child prodigies are at least a thing and more believable than "I AM ONE WITH THE FORCE DESPITE NO TRAINING WHATSOEVER!"
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.