Twin Peaks

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Twin Peaks

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:41 am

sigh wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:26 am
They are pretty much the same person
They aren't. The real Dougie is, as you said, much fatter. He dresses differently, he has longer hair and while he has periods of catatonia those are usually brief and he is not typically catatonic. That's why the black whore says 'Dougie I think you might have had a stroke'. Dougie's also fairly immoral, or at least mixed up with bad people, while Dale's a boyscout more-or-less.
Pope Corky III wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:43 pm
How the fuck does Laura not realize that it was Leland raping her all these years (or that BOB was Leland)?
Because she can't see Leland. She can only see BOB. My thinking is that she didn't want to see Leland
-Cooper was barely in the movie as it is. They really couldn't have had him investigate Theresa Banks murder?
MacLachlan was barely in the movie because he didn't want to do it. He, and a lot of other people, were still pretty pissed at Lynch for abandoning them for season 2. So MacLachlan, Sherilyn Fenn, they originally weren't going to do the movie. MacLachlan changed his mind and agreed to a reduced role. Sherilyn Fenn didn't change her mind and Richard Beymer couldn't do it so the Hornes aren't in the movie.
-No Hawk, instant letter grade and a half penalty.
He is in it. Lynch cut his scenes, along with a lot of other scenes featuring key Twin Peaks people. You can find them on DVD, it's called The Missing Pieces. In my opinion Lynch cut the best scenes out of the movie.
-For someone who's eternally grateful to Twin Peaks, Lara Flynn Boyle sure fucked up the show alot.
She was all ego and nobody really liked working with her. Coop getting with Annie Blackburn instead of Audrey was her doing. She was going out with MacLachlan at the time and she didn't get along with Sherilyn Fenn, so she didn't want her boyfriend doing all these intimate love scenes with her.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:41 am
-No Hawk, instant letter grade and a half penalty.
He is in it. Lynch cut his scenes, along with a lot of other scenes featuring key Twin Peaks people. You can find them on DVD, it's called The Missing Pieces. In my opinion Lynch cut the best scenes out of the movie.

Come on dude, deleted scenes don't count.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:26 pm

The Missing Pieces are canon. I think a few of them even showed up in the revival
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

sigh

Post by sigh » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:53 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:41 am
They aren't. The real Dougie is, as you said, much fatter. He dresses differently, he has longer hair and while he has periods of catatonia those are usually brief and he is not typically catatonic.
Yeah, Yeah I was just referring to people seemingly not noticing any change in Dougie Jones, except his sudden weight loss.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:45 am

sigh wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:53 am
Yeah, Yeah I was just referring to people seemingly not noticing any change in Dougie Jones, except his sudden weight loss.
But they do notice change in him. They roll with it because, until Dale gets his mind back, the only differences they notice are his new haircut, nice suit and (near) catatonia
Kugelfisch wrote: