Twin Peaks

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Twin Peaks

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:01 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:42 am
There was some dispute between Lynch and Showtime in 2015 and Lynch nearly walked out from this project. Maybe that was partly due this ending?
They disputed over money. You can see why, all those effects don't come cheap
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:42 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:58 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:27 pm
I just want to kill David Lynch. I knew somehow, in the back of my mind, that he'd find some way to give the audience the middle finger.
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 74/065.jpg
I cackled like a crazy sumbitch to this.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:48 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:01 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:42 am
There was some dispute between Lynch and Showtime in 2015 and Lynch nearly walked out from this project. Maybe that was partly due this ending?
They disputed over money. You can see why, all those effects don't come cheap
So they say. Anyway, I'm glad everything worked out and we got this. This was one of the most interesting shows on TV for ages. In 90's there was nothing else like TP and now at 2017 there still ain't nothing like TP.

Ep 17 was really great and it will remain the true ending of TP for me, for now. E18 was some nightmarish epilogue that requires more digesting. A lot more.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:40 pm

Going through the show for the first time. The British Dick that shows up 1/3 of the way through the second season reminds me of Film Brain and why everyone wants to punch him. I didn't even hate Film Brain as much as everyone does until now. I wanna take that tennis racket of his and turn his face into a waffle.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:39 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:40 pm
Going through the show for the first time. The British Dick that shows up 1/3 of the way through the second season reminds me of Film Brain and why everyone wants to punch him. I didn't even hate Film Brain as much as everyone does until now. I wanna take that tennis racket of his and turn his face into a waffle.
You are going through the worst part of Twin Peaks. Try to hang on, it'll get better towards the end of the 2nd season.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:01 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:39 pm
Pope Corky III wrote:
You are going through the worst part of Twin Peaks. Try to hang on, it'll get better towards the end of the 2nd season.
Oh, I'm not stopping this binge til its done. :mrgreen: Besides, he's still better than the "Nadine thinks she's a teenager again and has super human strength" subplot. That actually pisses me off to the point where I take out full screen and surf a bit til its done (though it was funny to see her be useful and kick Hank's ass). I just wanted to say that Dick is the only time I'm taken out of the show because he reminds me how everyone here wants to punch Film Brain. :lol:

Edit: By the way, whoever posted the "it is happening again" clip in the Islam thread, this is your doing.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:27 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:01 pm
Besides, he's still better than the "Nadine thinks she's a teenager again and has super human strength" subplot.
I found that subplot quite funny actually. What pissed me off was finding out in the new series that Ed didn't have the balls to divorce her after about 50 years of marriage.
Pope Corky III wrote:
Edit: By the way, whoever posted the "it is happening again" clip in the Islam thread, this is your doing.
I believe that was me, yes
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:35 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:27 pm
What pissed me off was finding out in the new series that Ed didn't have the balls to divorce her after about 50 years of marriage.
I believe that was me, yes
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:37 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:39 pm
Pope Corky III wrote:
Oh, I'm not stopping this binge til its done. :mrgreen: Besides, he's still better than the "Nadine thinks she's a teenager again and has super human strength" subplot. That actually pisses me off to the point where I take out full screen and surf a bit til its done (though it was funny to see her be useful and kick Hank's ass). I just wanted to say that Dick is the only time I'm taken out of the show because he reminds me how everyone here wants to punch Film Brain. :lol:

Nadine isn't that bad, just wait until Nicky comes around. :D

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:48 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:37 pm
Nadine isn't that bad, just wait until Nicky comes around. :D
UGH. BOB should have raped/killed that little shit for the lulz.
da PAC Nigguh wrote: