Stephen King general: THE DARK TOWER IS A FLOP LMAO

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Cuckara

Stephen King general: THE DARK TOWER IS A FLOP LMAO

Post by Cuckara » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:14 pm

The Dark Tower BTFO.PNG
The Dark Tower BTFO.PNG (138.95 KiB) Viewed 2579 times
JUST

Seele

Re: Stephen King general: THE DARK TOWER IS A FLOP LMAO

Post by Seele » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:36 pm

As much as I despise Rotten Tomatoes as a "credible" source of reviews, this one's an exception. Yet another shitty Sony Pictures movie bites the dust.

Seriously, who didn't see this coming? This division desperately needs to cease existing.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:10 pm

So this wasn't even a proper adaptation, but some weird sequel to the book series (because it's always clever to make a sequel movie to something most people know fuckall about)? I'm surprised W. S. Anderson didn't have a part in this.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Johnny

Post by Johnny » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:20 pm

This shit was already out? I was under the impression it wouldn't come out until another few months at least.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:42 pm

when will the Idris Elbow meme die

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:36 pm

So this is "shitty movie based on King book" number 30 or something?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:38 pm

They never give up now, do they? This is force then them trying to force animu adaptations to be the next money maker.

Well, at least that new It movie (franchise?!) can only improve upon this travesty, right?!

(I wonder if certain libtards on the pedo-spectrum will complain if the gangbang scene will be missing yet again.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:36 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:10 pm
So this wasn't even a proper adaptation, but some weird sequel to the book series (because it's always clever to make a sequel movie to something most people know fuckall about)? I'm surprised W. S. Anderson didn't have a part in this.
Leave it to Sony to fuck up what should've been a guaranteed success. All they had to do is make a proper adaptation of the novel but instead they made a quasi-sequel and turned Roland black even though him being white is a major part of his fucking character.
Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:42 pm
when will the Idris Elbow meme die
Hopefully very soon. He's a talented actor but cucked liberals insanely overrate him and try to turn him into a superstar just because he's black.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:36 pm
So this is "shitty movie based on King book" number 30 or something?
I guess, there have been over 40 adaptations of his work and only a dozen or so are good.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:38 pm
Well, at least that new It movie (franchise?!) can only improve upon this travesty, right?!
Yeah, The Dark Tower is such a colossal fuck up it's practically guaranteed the new IT will be better. Plus even if it's shit it'll make a ton of money since normies are hyped for it.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:38 pm
(I wonder if certain libtards on the pedo-spectrum will complain if the gangbang scene will be missing yet again.)
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Seele

Post by Seele » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:54 pm

Wait until they attempt to make Idris into the next James Bond. The virtue signaling will be through the roof.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:16 pm

$18 million and #1 at the box office. Hardly a flop for something they expected to be in theaters less than 2 weeks.

Elba is way too old to play Bond anyway. Not that it matters. The series has been crap since Skyfall and likely will only get worse.