Rick and Morty, SJW front

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:55 pm

Goddamn.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:11 pm

He could teach MovieBob a thing or two about ego

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:50 pm

Oh man he must of been shaking with anger with that guy calling his show a back to the future rip off.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:42 pm

His feed is plagued by his narcissism. This guy is above and beyond Movie Bob's ego. Dan should have stayed an internet nobody. I'm not surprised to see Roiland not talk much.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:17 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:42 pm
His feed is plagued by his narcissism. This guy is above and beyond Movie Bob's ego. Dan should have stayed an internet nobody. I'm not surprised to see Roiland not talk much.
Maybe Rolland is the potentially smarter of the two, i think it's also Rolland that makes the Zany adventure episodes and the ones focusing on the family and SJW pushing is Dan
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:50 pm

Charlar wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:17 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:42 pm
Maybe Rolland is the potentially smarter of the two, i think it's also Rolland that makes the Zany adventure episodes and the ones focusing on the family and SJW pushing is Dan
Seriously, I'm about to start compiling all of Dan Harmon's Internet Nobody spergouts into an album so normies can all see what a fucking batshit insane ego maniac he is. Then he can sulk quietly while taking the shekels from the straight white numales that camped outside McDonald's for a fucking 1997 promotional dipping sauce. Sure he's still getting paid, but he'll be propped up by the very autists he hates so much. :D (Everyone does become Sploony! :shock: )

Also; "#HarmonBlock2017"???? Is that like twitter code for him "REEE-!" ing?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:07 pm

He's a manchild through and through. Knew that before Rick and Morty. He spends his time playing nerd stuff like Dungeons and Dragons and is a middle aged beardfat.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:21 pm

Dan Harmon thinks he's smart because his shows are nothing but pop culture references.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:20 am

He didn't even do a lot of shows that were good. It was Roiland that got his website famous for his short cartoons. I don't think Dan contributed a lot to Roiland's writing.
SpoilerShow

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:01 am

If there is any base left in Roiland he would get the fuck out NOW. I think he might be cucked beyond the point of no return already sadly...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger