Rick and Morty, SJW front

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Who wrote this episode? It had to be a woman because it had one element that every woman wants - a way out of her life without consequence. Rick, out of nowhere, gave Beth an option to have her cake and eat it too, a concept women strive to manifest. She can leave knowing she can always come back to where she left off after she's done pursuing her own interests. Jesus, what a message. Let's hope she decided to stick with her life choices.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:08 pm

Now all we need is a Dan Harmon rape episode.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Jerry is a normal straight white male. Of course he is going to be portrayed as a moron, idiot, bad father, bad husband, racist douchebag. Can't get that precious tumblr demographic unless you address their crippling daddy issues.
This. It's pathetic how blatant that shit is. Oh well. It's like seeing standard dumbass dad trope in an ad for cleaning supplies. I don't give a shit about the virtue signals and never will. Only a true retard (woman) would watch that shit and actually feel smart because the media portrayed all men as bumbling idiots.

MRAs always bring that up and they're always right, but I can't bring myself to care. You can shit on white men as much as you want, but it won't make your feminist current year life any more fulfilling.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:40 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:22 pm

It's like seeing standard dumbass dad trope in an ad for cleaning supplies.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, at least the ads portrayed the dad as ignorant yet kind. Rick and Morty see men like Jerry the same way Lena Dunham does.

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:55 pm

Jerry being called racist was the dumbest shit this season and came out of nowhere. Any moment where I thought the show would develop Jerry this season has ended in a Rick or Beth jerk off session. Also, Beth is the worst character and I have no idea what the writers are doing with her because they just made her more insufferable with the newest episode.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:17 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:55 pm
Jerry being called racist was the dumbest shit this season and came out of nowhere. Any moment where I thought the show would develop Jerry this season has ended in a Rick or Beth jerk off session. Also, Beth is the worst character and I have no idea what the writers are doing with her because they just made her more insufferable with the newest episode.
By insufferable you mean STRONG and EMPOWERED.

She's not "evil". She's just SMART. DOI!

Time for me to go filate the newest Vice article about the most recent episode and what genius it was! :lol: :roll:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:29 pm

If you don't like her, then that's just proof you're still infected with patriarchy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:29 pm
If you don't like her, then that's just proof you're still infected with patriarchy.
Maybe. But then again I'm not the female writers making Beth into a violent sociopath. I guess in their minds it's better than being apparently racist when Jerry showed zero signs of not liking different races ever.

They're just geniuses.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Auli

Post by Auli » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:36 pm

Saw the episode... uh, shouldn't Jerry be xenophobic and not racist?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:34 pm

That would make him less of a Hitler.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette