Rick and Morty, SJW front

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Auli

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:26 pm

You usually don't fuck someone you hate. They were both consenting.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:45 pm

I fucking hate Rick and morty

https://buttermilkcrispytenders.com
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:08 pm

After watching this episode fully I have come to the conclusion this has to be the safest episode of the season. The president could have been a total strawman for Trump but they chose to make him very generically egotistical and sadistic, no walls or deportation, etc.

All in all this may be my favorite episode of this season solely for the big fuck you to the audience at the end - a very South Park-like nothing really mattered ending.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:18 pm

It shouldn't have been the finale, imo.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:03 pm

The lazy finale should prove to us that they have been commissioned for a fourth season. Also, I find it odd Cartoon Network seems to commission ten episode seasons rather than the standard thirteen.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:40 am

The season 3 finale had some good banter. No stupid bullshit. Just Rick trying to get the president to give a fucking selfie to Morty while poking fun at MineCraft.

On another note, I was actually happy to see everyone say "Fuck you." to Rick's nihilism. I said it before, and I'll keep saying it. A story where nothing matters is a waste and shouldn't even be consumed.

I have to give the episode a pass for not having any stupid SJW bullshit. (Willing to be it was not written by Harmon or the feminist writers.) They didn't go full retard with politics.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:04 pm

The other day I saw that fucking message saying all Rick and Morty fans are geniuses. They act like fucking bronies at McDonalds and are typical redditors.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:18 pm

I wonder if the show turned them into MovieBlob-types, or if they were like that form the start.

In any case, going so ballistic over a cartoon's running gag (I think?) should disqualify you from getting offsprings. Thankfully, these geniuses don't seem to be the type to ever be able to procreate.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:56 pm

So they're losing there shit (like rioting, stabbing people and assault) over some fucking dipping sauce that you'll finish in 5 minutes or less.
That's just really sad.

Seele

Post by Seele » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:07 pm

Were most of these autists from Commiefornia or any West Coast state by any chance?
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world