Normies Mistaking Fakes for the Real Thing

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Normies Mistaking Fakes for the Real Thing

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:08 am

https://youtu.be/XpASSx0ecTU

If some mod could edit the video to embed it that'd be cool. I can't be bothered to figure out if this forum needs the whole URL or just the part after the watch?v= thing.

Also, inb4 something something DragonFarce. Yes I know they're not exactly "cool" anymore (and never were if the internet hipsters were to be believed). This popped up in my recommendations. A 2 year old video with clearly sped up footage at multiple locations and a bunch of thirsty normies claiming to be, "long time musicians," not calling her out on her fake achievements.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Normies Mistaking Fakes for the Real Thing

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:08 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:08 am
https://youtu.be/XpASSx0ecTU

If some mod could edit the video to embed it that'd be cool. I can't be bothered to figure out if this forum needs the whole URL or just the part after the watch?v= thing.

Also, inb4 something something DragonFarce. Yes I know they're not exactly "cool" anymore (and never were if the internet hipsters were to be believed). This popped up in my recommendations. A 2 year old video with clearly sped up footage at multiple locations and a bunch of thirsty normies claiming to be, "long time musicians," not calling her out on her fake achievements.
I couldn't tell the sped up parts if they were there.

Honestly most any guitarist can learn anything with enough time and patience.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:14 pm

Doesn't look sped up to me. At least not the beginning part. It's not like it's super hard shredding in the first place.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:18 pm

If power metal is coffee, Dargonfarce is large Dunkin Donuts with the entire sugar container poured in.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:01 pm

Oh wow, youtube guitar shredding vid & Dragonforce. What year is it again? 2009?

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Dragon Force can play their own shit, they were just drunk constantly.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 pm.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger