Joss Whedon - God among male femnists

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Auli

Joss Whedon - God among male femnists

Post by Auli » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:38 pm

Firstly, I posted this in "Other Entertainement" because this was fucking hilarious. And entertaining.

http://www.thewrap.com/joss-whedon-femi ... cole-says/

Huh. It's kinda funny how the loudest male feminist usually end up as the most misogynistic, sexist and non-pro-female people ever.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Joss Whedon - God among male femnists

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:23 pm

The usual song and dance. If a guy walks around, proclaiming that all men are shitbags, it's usually to justify their own shitbaggery. Just like the left thought that right wing deathsquads would come to kill all faggots when Trump wins, because they would love to form deathsquads themselves.
Dude always seemed like a cunt.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:40 pm

This hypocrisy could even transcend gender issues. You know: The gay-hating fundie who's actually gay himself, or the brave celebrity who demonizes tax evasion until he's caught doing it, too.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:46 pm

It's not even surprising tbh. Anyone could have called it. Any guy who is openly crowing about how feminist he is and how he supports women is the same dude who plays Rapelay 24/7 while fapping and plotting to commit real-life rapes.

It's so fucking obvious this is the case. Men who have contempt for women and want free sex claim to be feminists to use affinity fraud. Guys don't talk to other guys and say shit like "oh I'm a feminist btw I totally support wombyn's rights, follow me on twitter for my hashtag activism campaigns against patriarchy."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:14 pm

Hey!

... I played RapeLay a bit... :(
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:17 pm

Credit where credit is due, Joss Weadon was articulate enough to dupe all of those Hollywood pizza chiefs into buying into his Male Feminazi shtick, and the dog & pony show is still going on strong for almost two decades now.

Sure, plenty of shitlibs have already figured out his facade, but there lies the real tragedy: Their entire ideology is a farce. Weadon always knew it and succesfully exploited their retardation for his own gain. A Con man if you will, but it's unlikely that he will suffer any blowback from alienating Reddit. He directed some of the biggest grossing movies of all time, after all.

As for his work, I don't have much of an opinion. Buffy is relatively mindless fun in that simpleton 90s style when not everything was taken seriously all the time. My biggest complaint about tge first Avengers is that Weadon doesn't know how to ballance wisecracking humor, action and DRUMMAH if his existence depended on it.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:46 pm

I honestly don't care about his shitty beliefs. I hate that he's just competent enough at directing to keep getting jobs and forcing me to endure endless quip-fests if I just want to watch Batman or Iron Man.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:56 pm

>ex-wife

Women are vindictive. Never open yourself up to them.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:38 pm

Whedon IMO arguably hasn't made a good film or tv show, ever.

Buffy and Firefly are debatable, but the more time goes on, the less charitable I am to his shitty hipster style of writing dialogue and characters.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:25 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:38 pm
Whedon IMO arguably hasn't made a good film or tv show, ever.

Buffy and Firefly are debatable, but the more time goes on, the less charitable I am to his shitty hipster style of writing dialogue and characters.
His style rubbed off on Jon Watts directing spiderman homecoming....sad
-The user formerly known as CIANigger