Joss Whedon - God among male femnists

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
sigh

Re: Joss Whedon - God among male femnists

Post by sigh » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:25 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:27 pm
Avengers 2 was legit one of the worst movies I've ever seen
Thank you! but I still think Avangers 2.5 a.k.a [Capitan America: Civil War, because we cannot call it Avangers because our autistic fans will point out Thor and Hulk aren't in it, even though the entire rest of the team is and we even introduce a new one; and the films are suppose to be released in trilogies, damn it] was the worst of the MCU crossover films. At first I thought I'm missing out on something because I didn't seen Winter Solider prior, but to be honest the only thing that connects both movies is the fact the Winter Solider is in both and some vague themes. The story was written backwards and it really has no sense how that terrorist guy from Sokovia was able to pull any of this off. In the previous two films the task of dividing the team was not accomplished by a sorceress and a Norse god, but now a literal nobody did it. The scenes of the heroes fighting each other at the airport were laughable, the fact that both leaders have a black sidekick that cannot act on his own behalf is also great. The big emotional climax is injuring said black sidekick that the main guy all of a sudden has a deep emotional connection to.
Still the critics loved it like always , it still has 90% on RT and are praising it as their best crossover.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:34 am

Yeah it was fucking awful. Tony Stark was a prick for no god damn reason and even though idiots tried to claim the movie had two sides of an issue, Captain America was literally right about fucking everything. It was an absolute mess, everyone was being an irrational retard in that movie except Captain America.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:16 pm

I saw Avengers 2 when it came out on video, and 15 minutes into it I asked my friend "Do they talk like this the entire movie?"

Quips and snark apparently makes up for shifty storytelling. Oh, and let's not forget Whedon helped kill the Alien franchise with his horrible Resurrection script.

But according to his autistic fanbase, he wrote Speed, Toy Story, and the entire series of Roseanne all by himself.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:03 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:34 am
Yeah it was fucking awful. Tony Stark was a prick for no god damn reason and even though idiots tried to claim the movie had two sides of an issue, Captain America was literally right about fucking everything. It was an absolute mess, everyone was being an irrational retard in that movie except Captain America.
So they basically did the exact same thing as in the comic version? That one initially tried to portray both sides of the argument fairly, but then they just gave up and turned Stark into a fascist.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:56 pm

Avengers 1 is a bad movie pretty much solely because of the fucking Joss dialogue curse. Every character sounds the same and the dialogue is insufferable.

Avengers 2 is something special in terms of shitty movies. The dialogue is terrible, the plot is hilariously shit, the characters are awful and the villain is ridiculously retarded. Oh and the special effects were so fucking bad.

I didn't see that civil war movie because I had learned my lesson by then. The positive ratings marvel universe shit enjoys are most likely because of the fad or shills.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Johnny

Post by Johnny » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:13 pm

sigh wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:25 am
The scenes of the heroes fighting each other at the airport were laughable, the fact that both leaders have a black sidekick that cannot act on his own behalf is also great.
I can see why Marvel are now so desperate to push Falcon as the new Captain America. The Civil War movie reduced him and War Machine to Uncle Toms to the two main white guys.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:21 pm

A good thing the next comic Iron Man will be a black girl with an afro who built her first power armor in college or something. Can't wait for that to enter the Cinematic Universe.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:06 pm

Tony stark has been terribly written since at least the lead up to the first civil war, they keep making Tony the bad guy or look like one.
Oh and black girl is pure shit, just another Marlel current year+2 shitty Marlel character she's been propped up by a Tony AI. The girl is so bad that Doom is running around also being Iron Man because Bendis is a hack and a terrible human being, Doom shouldn't be Iron Man but he still manage being better at it.
Marlel was mistake, DC is a bit better and a lot of non big 2, non-capes comics are shit with Leftist/Sjws writers.
There is a few good one out there but otherwise i have no hopes things will get better
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:15 pm

Man, and I thought having Doctor Octopus become Spider-Man was a bit weird. At least that was an actual Spidey villain.
-Yours Truly

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:32 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:15 pm
Man, and I thought having Doctor Octopus become Spider-Man was a bit weird. At least that was an actual Spidey villain.
Doom has been a Iron Villain too but not one of the more frequent one, same with Octopus now that of it. Oh and the current Otto Octavius is a clone with a replica of Otto mind before he went good so it was all a waste excpt now Peter gave him Parker Industries back because Staus quo rules supreme and the new writer sucks too
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes