Wrassling Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
TheManWithNoPlan

Re: Wrassling Thread

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:10 am

They won't do the Bullet Club because it's not a Vince McMahon creation and apart from Balor non of the members are HHH guys since AJ, Anderson and Gallows didn't go through NXT. Fuck Anderson and Gallows have been treated like a joke since they came up and it took being the best wrestler in the world for Vince to treat AJ Styles like a star.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:09 am

Shit, I'd wear a Bullet Club shirt just because it looks cool and Kenny Omega is rad and because it says bullet on it. And I don't even give a shit about wrastling. They are missing a massive money train.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:18 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:09 am
Shit, I'd wear a Bullet Club shirt just because it looks cool and Kenny Omega is rad and because it says bullet on it. And I don't even give a shit about wrastling. They are missing a massive money train.
I can explain: Most non-wrestlers in WWE are retarded and/or Carnies
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:29 pm
It's the equivalent of Stone Cold not getting the WWF title after getting over in 1997 by mid 1999. Could you imagine if Austin lost to Shawn Michaels and kept losing until then and instead pushed... I don't know, Test? That is what LU did. Idiots.
and WWF was already pushing their luck as it was by waiting til Wrestlemania to give Austin the title. Meltzer said on Steve's podcast that Bret's lawyers were trying to negotiate dropping the title to Steve at Survivor Series and I think that would have been a great idea.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:51 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:09 am
Well they technically can't use "Bullet Club" since New Japan owns it. But they trademarked a few similar terms a year or two back like "Bulletproof" and yet they hasn't used it. Still, they bring in Finn Balor the original leader of the Bullet Club, AJ Styles who replaced him as leader, and Anderson and Gallows who were the tag team champs over there with Anderson being another founding member. The version in Japan was weakened big time when AJ (their contender for the main title), Anderson and Gallows left at the same time and it still hasn't recovered. Kenny himself is doing well but the rest of the group is weaker and filled with jobbers like the nWo was at the end, which is what that cunt Vince wanted and is the kind of business has done since the 80s.

They have the people to make it a big deal but Vince is such a stubborn fuck when it comes to things he didn't make. I hope Stephanie let's HHH run the wrestling side while she does the money when Vince dies, because as much of a cunt HHH is he would run with this shit immediately.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:07 pm

Bulletproof sounds fucking gay. Like it's the crew of 50 Cent or something.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:32 pm

Kayfabe Commentaries is officially pozzed. Those assholes are giving Vince Russo a fucking series where he goes through the attitude era with guests and how wrestling doesn't belong on a wrestling show, five star matches don't sell tickets and other faggot horseshit wrestling hate speech. Look, being a journalist I get that you want to interview everyone but Russo got his Youshoot, and they let him defend himself with WCW 2000. That was way more than enough. But this? Now he's just spouting the same sports entertainment horseshit he claims to be against. Fuck you Sean Oliver, I hope Konnan kicks your ass the next time he rips you off. And just for good measure fuck you too Razorfist for constantly defending him. I hope Bob Chipman eats you.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

BigBootyDaddy

Post by BigBootyDaddy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:39 am

I don't know if i am too drunk at the moment, but i really enjoyed the Royal Rumble 2018, the right people won the intestering matches, it was a lot of fun.
This reminds me of my father's last words: "Don't son, that gun is loaded!"

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:14 am

BigBootyDaddy wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:39 am
I don't know if i am too drunk at the moment, but i really enjoyed the Royal Rumble 2018, the right people won the intestering matches, it was a lot of fun.
I wonder what has happened since Owens and Shane MacMahon fought in front of the latter's kids
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:45 pm

BigBootyDaddy wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:39 am
It's strange to not be disappointed with a Royal Rumble. Every one I have watched since I got back into it (2013) has had a shitty ending with Cena (2013), Bootista (2014), Poochy Roman Reigns(2015) or a weird indifference with HHH and Orton. It's weird to be happy with the winner (and having Nakamura and Reigns in as the last two was smart) though you'd think they'd have Ronda Rousey actually wrestle in the women's rumble since it's implied she will challenge who Asuka doesn't (so Charlotte, no way is she wrestling her first match against Bliss who isn't great enough to carry her).
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.