Wrassling Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Wrassling Thread

Post by Poonoo » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:47 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:25 pm
I was sad that Seth didn't bucklebomb HHH and retire him like Sting at least the selfish cunt put Seth over.
He'll put over talent from NXT because it reflects well on him. It's talent HIS system helped foster, so he gets to take credit for making them a success and will help him gain credibility when he runs the company with his wife when Vince dies. He won't do the job for someone like AJ Styles who made a name for themselves somewhere else and didn't come through his NXT.

EDIT: Watch this:

I miss when WWE did this kind of crazy shit more often. BRAAAAAUUUNNN is the only guy they have booked properly and mostly protected.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:43 pm

That Roman guy (or THE guy) is a shitty actor even as far as wrestlers go.
And nobody pushes a paramedic truck over. Neat idea, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:27 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:43 pm
Vince wants him to be the new Cena, which is really just the new Hogan. The bland American Hero type that Vince has always wanted to be his top guy, who is always smiling and shaking hands with kids. He only changed with The Rock and Austin because WCW was killing his business, he did the same shit to Kevin Nash in 1995.

Roman isn't that guy, he should be used like Goldberg and just go out and kill people. He's been good at that the rare occasions he has done that, but Vince is an out of touch old geezer. The one time he did that when he fucking destroyed HHH at Survivor Series 2015, the crowd loved him and ratings shot up through the roofthe next night.
And nobody pushes a paramedic truck over. Neat idea, though.
Looks cool and that's all that matters. And Braun being a legit strongman in real life helps make it seem more real.
Old Black Man wrote:
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:46 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:27 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:43 pm
Vince wants him to be the new Cena, which is really just the new Hogan. The bland American Hero type that Vince has always wanted to be his top guy, who is always smiling and shaking hands with kids. He only changed with The Rock and Austin because WCW was killing his business, he did the same shit to Kevin Nash in 1995.

Roman isn't that guy, he should be used like Goldberg and just go out and kill people. He's been good at that the rare occasions he has done that, but Vince is an out of touch old geezer. The one time he did that when he fucking destroyed HHH at Survivor Series 2015, the crowd loved him and ratings shot up through the roofthe next night.
Then he won the title in fucking Philly: The place where he got booed out of the building two years in a row! And he STILL fucking got over as a babyface. Hell I was ready to call myself a fan. And then they fucked it all up by having HHH win the title at the Royal Rumble. The one time people WANTED to see him win. GOTTA GET HEAT GOTTA GET HEAT THE CHASE THE CHASE THE CHASE! Fuck the chase, fuck the heat and fuck Al Snow. Sometimes you got to let a guy have a fucking streak.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:14 pm

I don't know if he'd work as a Goldberg replacement. Goldberg worked that way because he's massive. Roman isn't.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:07 pm

I love New Japan. Video is funny too.
Old Black Man wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:21 pm

So the guy just headbutted himself out of his career. Neat.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:53 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:21 pm
So the guy just headbutted himself out of his career. Neat.
Wouldn't be the first guy to do that. Daniel Bryan did that and Chris Benoit did so many headbutt's he had the urge to kill his family.
Old Black Man wrote:

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Tue May 02, 2017 10:06 pm

I'll never stop being pissed at WWE refusing to let Bryan wrestle after they've been building up a Miz/Bryan match for months and now Kurt Angles back they can finally have the dream match.

Jizz Rag

Post by Jizz Rag » Mon May 08, 2017 9:08 am

Melina Perez is the slut who did the splits right? Cuz a shit ton of nudes of her dropped online, including a cum face pic.

http://thefappeningblog.com/melina-pere ... ore-140396

Okay, I guess, considering her age. Love dem big fake titties, dough.