Wrassling Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Wrassling Thread

Post by Charlar » Mon May 22, 2017 6:25 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 4:27 am
That's what you get for wanting "believability" over Kevin Owens.
What?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 22, 2017 7:14 am

Charlar wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 3:55 am
Poonoo wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 3:25 am

>"Superstar Shakeup" causes all the good people to be drafted to Raw
Almost all of them, are you really saying AJ Styles is bad? I can agree pretty much all the others are bad but AJ too?
Woops, other than him yeah, the talent that found themselves on Smackdown like Miz (especially him, holy shit he got gud), Bliss, Slater and Rhyno's tag team and Bray Wyatt were all shipped over to Raw.

And Corky, your tears are why I am loving this. This is going to generate so much salt, when you imagine Vince as a bitter troll who likes fucking with his audience WWE is great.

The real reason is that WWE is big in India, there Facebook his infamous for Indians posting and loving whoever Vince tells them to love. With Khali gone they needed an Indian star and hotshotted Roids Mahal to the title picture.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon May 22, 2017 7:35 am

So WWE sabotaged Smackdown
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon May 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 7:14 am
Charlar wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 3:55 am
Poonoo wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 3:25 am

>"Superstar Shakeup" causes all the good people to be drafted to Raw
Almost all of them, are you really saying AJ Styles is bad? I can agree pretty much all the others are bad but AJ too?
Woops, other than him yeah, the talent that found themselves on Smackdown like Miz (especially him, holy shit he got gud), Bliss, Slater and Rhyno's tag team and Bray Wyatt were all shipped over to Raw.

And Corky, your tears are why I am loving this. This is going to generate so much salt, when you imagine Vince as a bitter troll who likes fucking with his audience WWE is great.

The real reason is that WWE is big in India, there Facebook his infamous for Indians posting and loving whoever Vince tells them to love. With Khali gone they needed an Indian star and hotshotted Roids Mahal to the title picture.
Tears? Whatever you say. :lol:

Addendum: If anything I'm happy because this has finally caused that Iann Robinson faggot to remove himself from the internet completely. Maybe he'll remove himself from life too.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:54 am

http://web.archive.org/web/200210100316 ... entary.htm

Chris Jericho wrote this in 2002, and it's the most glorious copypasta I have seen. And this part:
You are the same people that are saying that Attack of the Clones is boring, analyzing every little detail, instead of allowing yourselves to be entertained by it's magic.
Old Black Man wrote:
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:13 pm

SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Joe Roscoe

Post by Joe Roscoe » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:15 am

So apparently last night at AAA Triplemania, Sexy Star defended her title but instead, not gave a shit and started to shoot on everyone, however in particular was Rosemary from GFW, formerly known as TNA, towards the end of the match, she puts Rosemary in an arm bar but instead, legitimately breaks Rosemary's arm for no reason

Now many wrestlers are speaking out against Sexy Star including those in GFW, Lucha Underground, and even WWE, some examples
Rosemary herself has spoken out as well
Now in more lighter news, here's Baron Corbin

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:30 am

Now that I know all the details, Sexy Star can fuck off out of the business. She was always shit and sloppy, but she is a straight up cunt for doing that. I hope this finally ends her shitty fucking career.

Lucha Underground will have to thank their fans for booing the shit out of her when she got the belt and they quickly changed plans. Imagine her being champ now with all that shit taped over a year in advance, they'd be so fucked trying to push her as a "hero to young girls".
Old Black Man wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:42 am

That's real shitty. Even in an actual fight you stop the submission when the other one taps out.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Joe Roscoe

Post by Joe Roscoe » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:32 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:30 am
Now that I know all the details, Sexy Star can fuck off out of the business. She was always shit and sloppy, but she is a straight up cunt for doing that. I hope this finally ends her shitty fucking career.

Lucha Underground will have to thank their fans for booing the shit out of her when she got the belt and they quickly changed plans. Imagine her being champ now with all that shit taped over a year in advance, they'd be so fucked trying to push her as a "hero to young girls".
While it certainly has effected future bookings in the US, I doubt it'll stop her booking with AAA, since they are notoriously scummy and will probably continue to push Sexy Star seeing as this controversy has given them publicity